PDA

View Full Version : I Am Zombie Man - the impromptu video commentary...

MinionZombie
14-Oct-2006, 01:26 PM
Okay chaps, like I shouted in the shout box yesterday, here is the impromptu video commentary to "IAZM".

Now, I was doing a piece-to-camera the other night (wee small hours in fact, when any sane person would be asleep) - and this was after spending an hour trying to stop my mouth from dribbling sh*t instead of the steady stream of tuned sentences I was after...by this time, after many ... many ... MANY goofs (you'll see the official gag reel of that in due course ... and believe me, it'll be funny ... and long) ... I had officially gone insane and set about commenting to camera about "IAZM"...

So if you think I'm nuts, it's because I had gone bananas trying to get more than a few words out in one go at a camera, hope you get some happy-happy-joy-joy out of this video. :lol:

IAZM - The Impromptu Video Commentary (http://media.putfile.com/IAZMImpromptuVideoCommentary)

Also, if you haven't checked them out yet - commentaries and featurettes for "Trapped" and "VHS" here:

http://www.homepageofthedead.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=3613

Oh yeah, I wouldn't watch any of this at work cos my mouth is as blue as something really, really, really blue. :p

...hmmm...I think I might make a Zombie Man DVD once #2 is done ... whether it's something I'd actually sell I duno, doubt it, I usually make the DVDs and give them to those who took part and that's the end of that chapter...but yeah...*brain wanders off into a wibbly-wobbly-scene-transition* ... damnit, somebody get me some more powdered HPOTD, I'm becoming lucid! :eek:

Enjoy and let me know how bizarre I am...:p

DjfunkmasterG
14-Oct-2006, 01:51 PM
Dude... that was hilarious. Really friggin' hilarious. May I give you advice.

Stay off the HPotD drug you can see the gleaming addiction in your eye and it shows. LMAO :lol:

Awesome video. And thanks for including that song. It was just something I whipped up in a few hours one day to be used somewhere else (another film), but it didn't happen. So Rather than let it sit around I remixed it and sent it to you. glad ya liked it, and used.

:D

MinionZombie
14-Oct-2006, 01:59 PM
hehe, yeah I'd been spooning that snow in my nasal cavity for an hour before I attempted that, I guess it shows. :lol: Aye, figured I'd try out the music on there just to spice it up a little at the beginning and end, funky stuff.

Danny
14-Oct-2006, 02:13 PM
man mz your the brandon novak of hpotd you need a "NO MORE ****ING HPOTD" tatoo.:lol:

MinionZombie
14-Oct-2006, 06:30 PM
A word on IAZM2 - I've got Ben "Trapped/Smack Addict/VHS" Connell interested in taking part as ZM's friend, just spoken to him online and he had just recently seen IAZM1 and really liked it, so hopefully we can get our schedules lined up to add another new dimension to ZM lore...:D:cool:

LouCipherr
16-Oct-2006, 07:05 PM
:elol:

I can't wait to take a look at this. I have to wait 'till I'm at home (damn workplace won't allow the bandwidth usage) but this is something I gotta see.. :D

Thanks for posting this MZ.. I love this kinda stuff - hence why we did the webumentaries and all. ;)

MinionZombie
16-Oct-2006, 07:42 PM
I look forward to what you think, I had certainly gone a bit off the deep end by that stage after many-a-flub. I shoulda had a couple of beers beforehand, that generally makes me a lot more lucid for some reason :eek::rockbrow:...

capncnut
16-Oct-2006, 10:41 PM
Hilarious commentary. "I talk b**locks, s**ty b**locks!" Hehe.

MinionZombie
17-Oct-2006, 10:54 AM
Wait till you see the out-take reel I'll be putting together from that whole night's session, I reckon it's gonna run for around 5 to 10 minutes, there's just screeds of goofs, gaffs and slip-ups ... all with hilarious amounts of ultra-swearing. :D

Fulcifan91
19-Oct-2006, 11:44 PM
Dude... that was hilarious. Really friggin' hilarious. May I give you advice.

Stay off the HPotD drug you can see the gleaming addiction in your eye and it shows. LMAO :lol:

Awesome video. And thanks for including that song. It was just something I whipped up in a few hours one day to be used somewhere else (another film), but it didn't happen. So Rather than let it sit around I remixed it and sent it to you. glad ya liked it, and used.

:D

I knew that song sounded familiar, i was like "wait.... thats ounds like the song gary did!"

glad I re-read the thread

LouCipherr
20-Oct-2006, 04:05 AM
OMFG :lol: I finally got a chance to watch this.. :lol: I can barely breathe :lol: from laughing so hard!! :lol:

"LOVE ME!!!!"

:lol:

and you even mentioned him being a HPotD addict.. :lol:

MZ, you're a funny son 'o ma bitch, man.. :lol:

MinionZombie
20-Oct-2006, 10:40 AM
lol, glad you guys enjoyed my uber randomness/semi-dive-into-insanity ... if you liked this, you'll love the gag reel I keep mentioning, but you'll see it soon ... soooooon. :sneaky:

It's what I seem to do, when a camera gets pointed at me I go and weird and silly, it was the same thing at uni, I'm usually pretty chilled out and then all of a sudden a f*cked up sorta-jim-carey level of zaniness comes out, and I'm not even drunk, lol. At uni we were out filming random bollocks by the lake at UEA on valentines day (whilst the single girls we lived with were all having one of those "men suck" anti-valentines day sorta things) and Adam pointed the camera at me and I was running around doing "pimp walks" swinging my keys (that were on this massive long chain), staggering over mole hills, playing air guitar (with a stick :D) and doing all these silly walks. Duno, something comes over me when in front of camera - I can't act for sh*t (or present - and you'll see exactly why in the gag reel eventually), but if you want a silly walk from a borderline on-camera retard then I'm your guy. :p

bassman
20-Oct-2006, 12:37 PM
:lol:

Funny stuff.

And I really like that song. It's catchy. Good job to the both of yas.