PDA

View Full Version : The Matador...

MinionZombie
15-Oct-2006, 06:01 PM
Dude, bassman, checked the flick out as you recommended it and damn - an excellent flick, funny, original and captivating. Brosnan rocked balls in this flick too.

Anyone else seen the movie? I wasn't sure what to think when I saw adverts for it, I'm not sure the campaign was that well put together. I had no idea what it was about except it had Greg Kinnear and Pierce Brosnan in it and it involved Mexico, but yeah, it's a great way to spent an hour and a half - we could do with more movies like this coming out of "the system".

For anyone who isn't "in the know", it's basically about a failing businessman and a charismatic, yet lonely hitman befriending one another in Mexico (no, I don't mean they "get gay" with each other :D).

bassman
16-Oct-2006, 02:36 PM
Dude, bassman, checked the flick out as you recommended it and damn - an excellent flick, funny, original and captivating. Brosnan rocked balls in this flick too.

Anyone else seen the movie? I wasn't sure what to think when I saw adverts for it, I'm not sure the campaign was that well put together. I had no idea what it was about except it had Greg Kinnear and Pierce Brosnan in it and it involved Mexico, but yeah, it's a great way to spent an hour and a half - we could do with more movies like this coming out of "the system".

For anyone who isn't "in the know", it's basically about a failing businessman and a charismatic, yet lonely hitman befriending one another in Mexico (no, I don't mean they "get gay" with each other :D).

What can I say? I TOLD YA SO!:p

Yeah, the advertisements probably held the film's audiences back. It's a great flick, though.

Neil
18-Oct-2006, 09:45 PM
Def on my list of things to watch!!!

capncnut
19-Oct-2006, 12:06 AM
Okay, you twisted my arm.