PDA

View Full Version : What sort of time frame do the stories exist in...

Neil
15-Oct-2006, 10:09 PM
...as the "outbreak" starts? Or months, or years later?

hydro
16-Oct-2006, 09:58 AM
The film comprises of three intertwining stories that take place from the moment of the outbreak up until a few months later when most of the population of the world are infected.

The first story starts off in London with a documentary crew filming as the outbreak takes a grip on London. The documentary crew head out to a remote village to interview a farmer on the virus and end up bang in the middle of everything.

The second story takes place a month or so after the outbreak with three people travelling back to a dangerous town to pick up supplies. Needless to say, the town is infested with the living dead.

The third story also takes place about a month after the outbreak with a group of survivors holed up on a remote farm that soon becomes under siege.

The stories are cut up and cross over at various points, so the film comes across more like Pulp Fiction than an anthology.

Ryan
16-Oct-2006, 11:13 AM
The more I hear the more I like.

one week and six days to go :)

Danny
16-Oct-2006, 11:46 AM
british.zombie.pulp-fiction?...:shifty:

this could be the greatest film of all time!:lol:

MinionZombie
16-Oct-2006, 11:54 AM
Yet again, the more I hear about this film, the more I'm looking forward to it - non-linear narrative zombies? Oh hell yes please. Sounds like a very cool film.

hydro
16-Oct-2006, 12:52 PM
Yeah we wanted to do something different with this movie. It's not your standard splatterfest (although there is a good deal of that as well!) The fact that the stories cross over made me think about doing it pulp fiction-style quite early on. Works a treat too I think and it's definitely non-linear. There's more than a few twists in the movie too :)

capncnut
16-Oct-2006, 03:52 PM
The more I hear the more I like.

Me too. I'm intrigued...

Ryan
16-Oct-2006, 04:03 PM
Any spare tickets for the Saturday show? :D

hydro
16-Oct-2006, 11:39 PM
Any spare tickets for the Saturday show? :D

Afraid not - we're packed out on the Saturday night with the cast, crew and other assorted people ;) There will be several cast and crew there on the Sunday screening though - including myself and co-director Mike Bartlett.

Ryan
17-Oct-2006, 08:07 AM
Worth a try :D probably best seeing as I already have tickets to Sunday.