19-Oct-2006, 09:51 PM
His review sounds familiar...:rockbrow:

DjfunkmasterG
19-Oct-2006, 09:56 PM
really, where did you read it before?

Kaos
19-Oct-2006, 10:01 PM
really, where did you read it before?

When I described my feelings about your movie to you. :)

LouCipherr
19-Oct-2006, 10:08 PM
I'm starting to see a common thread of likes and dislikes of the movie.

Interesting... and helpful too. :)

DjfunkmasterG
19-Oct-2006, 10:14 PM
well everyone seems to hate the National Guard guys. Which yeah it is weak, but I did the best with what I had.

Kaos
19-Oct-2006, 10:47 PM
I think you did a fantastic job! Many notches above other independently produced zombie flicks.

LouCipherr
20-Oct-2006, 12:39 AM
I think the 'meeting' with the military guys is an excellent sequence, the fades between the scenes making it feel as though more time has passed, the movement of the camera, the music setting the mood...

I don't know if people are complaining about that scene in particular, or the scene where they confront the zombies outside - no one ever clarifies exactly what they don't like about them! :lol:

DeadCentral
20-Oct-2006, 03:52 AM
Not really a 100% believable performance from them Lou, not that they were bad, just not as believable as the other cast members ...IMO
It was still worth watching, I gave it an extremely positive review, and thats not due to friendship, because I'm brutally honest and I say EXACTLYwhat I mean...you guys put forth a great effort & it shows ...kudos man !!

LouCipherr
20-Oct-2006, 04:45 AM
I see what you're saying - it's not the scenes themselves, but the acting in the scenes? Hmm, that makes sense. I think the way it was filmed was great, but I see what you're saying. ;)

...and we appreciate those honest reviews - it's what I like to hear the most, whether it's good or bad. I'd rather people be brutally honest at the risk of hurting feelings than saying "that was good" just because they know us or are friends. It gives us a realistic picture of what people dig, what they don't, and where we can improve on the next one. :)