PDA

View Full Version : So, with AICN reporting Halo is in trouble...

Geophyrd
20-Oct-2006, 01:10 PM
should it be retitled as G'dbye?

bassman
20-Oct-2006, 01:26 PM
It may not make it to the screen right away, but rest assured that it will eventually. This happens all the time.

Bunker65
20-Oct-2006, 01:46 PM
Link to the story: http://www.aintitcool.com/node/30460

I'm sure there will be another studio that will gladly pony up the bucks & get Halo to the big screen. If not, maybe MS will start their own movie studio :D.

p2501
20-Oct-2006, 03:08 PM
Link to the story: http://www.aintitcool.com/node/30460

I'm sure there will be another studio that will gladly pony up the bucks & get Halo to the big screen. If not, maybe MS will start their own movie studio :D.

i was thinking about that. MS combined with Jackson and WETA.

how killer would that be?

capncnut
20-Oct-2006, 04:02 PM
At the end of the day, I'm not bothered who puts out the Halo movie. As long as Jackson's still attatched to it, that's all you need to care about. One thing I will say though, no movie based on a videogame has ever been half as good as the actual game itself; Resident Evil, Silent Hill (both good, not mindblowing), House Of The Dead, Doom, Street Fighter, the list continues. As long as Jackson is a part of this movie then it still has life, take him away and it'll fall apart quicker than a wet doner kebab!

Danny
20-Oct-2006, 06:46 PM
who would turn down the combinationof the guy that directed the rings trliogy and as big a fps phenomenon as halo? im guessing universal will pick it up.

Dawg
20-Oct-2006, 07:30 PM
At the end of the day, I'm not bothered who puts out the Halo movie. As long as Jackson's still attatched to it, that's all you need to care about. One thing I will say though, no movie based on a videogame has ever been half as good as the actual game itself; Resident Evil, Silent Hill (both good, not mindblowing), House Of The Dead, Doom, Street Fighter, the list continues. As long as Jackson is a part of this movie then it still has life, take him away and it'll fall apart quicker than a wet doner kebab!

Double Dragon, Super Mario Brothers, Mortal Kombat (sort of good), Dead or Alive (suppose to suck), the new Uwe Boll medievil game based off of Dungeon Siege. (it's Uwe Boll), Alone in the Dark, Bloodrayne (had parts, not many)...

:dead: Dawg

bassman
20-Oct-2006, 07:44 PM
There should be a movie adaptation of "Duck Hunt".:shifty:

Graebel
20-Oct-2006, 07:55 PM

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Danny
20-Oct-2006, 09:15 PM
"...coming soon from anchor bay films..... the touching story of one man and his dog....hunting ducks, theres danger, shock, adventure, even a little romance, cus hey it gets lonely out thar', duck hunt coming soon to dvd...."

:lol:

capncnut
20-Oct-2006, 10:56 PM
"...coming soon from anchor bay films..."

Anchor Bay? I think you'll find Pixar done that one! :D

Cody
22-Oct-2006, 02:55 AM
No Way I Didnt Even Know Of The Movie

capncnut
22-Oct-2006, 05:01 AM
Cody, what movie is your avatar from? Me an' some buddies have been arguing about it!

DeadJonas190
23-Oct-2006, 03:39 AM

Dick Cheny could be the hunter.

bassman
23-Oct-2006, 02:15 PM
Dick Cheny could be the hunter.

Wouldn't it be "Man Hunt" in that case?

Cody
23-Oct-2006, 02:22 PM
i cant believe the guy that was shot said sorry for being shot

wtf???