My remake or re-imagining, whatever you want to call it

http://www.horror-movies.ca/horror_6747.html

p2501
20-Oct-2006, 07:56 PM
wow that was completely worthless.

bassman
20-Oct-2006, 08:37 PM
^^^ Wow....what a nice guy.

Are you using runners? Or is the cemetary zombie doing the same "quick shuffle" from the original?

livingdeadboy
20-Oct-2006, 09:26 PM
^^^ Wow....what a nice guy.

Are you using runners? Or is the cemetary zombie doing the same "quick shuffle" from the original?

using shamblers, slow zombies. the running guy is just a dude with his neck torn out looking for help. As for the comment made by the other guy...whatever.

capncnut
20-Oct-2006, 09:55 PM
using shamblers, slow zombies. the running guy is just a dude with his neck torn out looking for help.

Nice and traditional, just the way I likes 'em! :D

livingdeadboy
20-Oct-2006, 11:18 PM
Nice and traditional, just the way I likes 'em! :D

well i figured i was dissapointing enough people by remaking this movie, I didnt want to take it the extra mile and have running zombies.

capncnut
21-Oct-2006, 01:00 AM
well i figured i was dissapointing enough people by remaking this movie, I didnt want to take it the extra mile and have running zombies.

I can only be disappointed if the final product is bad. Thing is, I love independent movies - good and bad (sometimes the bad ones even have a stroke of genius from time to time). I would rather watch ? minutes of hard work on a minimal budget than a multi-million dollar Hollywood turd. If you're remaking NOTLD then I say good luck to you. Just make sure you keep us posted! :D

Danny
21-Oct-2006, 01:09 AM
i could have sworn i posted in here before but i like it, it cannot be worse than contagium, at least not by much.

livingdeadboy
21-Oct-2006, 02:27 PM
At the very least it'll be better then contagium.

MinionZombie
21-Oct-2006, 03:45 PM
I'm quite interested, like I've said in the filmmaker forum. I'd much rather see a low budget revisioning/remake in the indie scene by a genuine zombie fan, who feels more like "one of us" than the likes of MTV Snyder or whatever.

Nifty trailer like I said before, looking forward to hearing more. Not only is it a new take on Night, it's a new take on remakes in general - especially necessary at this time when it's usually ass-raping Hollywood taking low budget classics and f*cking them up. Here we have a genuine fan working on a low, indie budget doing the remake. What is the budget by the way? Is it smaller than the original Night? (Not sure about inflation or whatever over the years).

Danny
21-Oct-2006, 05:50 PM
have you actually got someone saying "there coming to get you barbara...":D

livingdeadboy
21-Oct-2006, 05:56 PM
Well its definatley a smaller budget then the original Night of The living Dead, but we have a lot of production value...got some good locations and such. And yes, the infamous line "There coming to get you Barbara" will be in this remake;)

sirjacktorrance
21-Oct-2006, 07:26 PM
hohohoho!! i m gonna make my own night of the living dead movie. itīs gonna be called :
Night of the living dead: the 2 dollars remake!!!:sneaky:

hohohoho!! i m gonna make my own night of the living dead movie. itīs gonna be called :

livingdeadboy
21-Oct-2006, 07:36 PM

the budget's a bit more then 2 dollars...more like five dollars actually:)

Danny
21-Oct-2006, 07:38 PM
the budget's a bit more then 2 dollars...more like five dollars actually:)

woah big spender, dont go crazy thar' man.;)

livingdeadboy
21-Oct-2006, 07:47 PM
woah big spender, dont go crazy thar' man.;)

i'll try not to, my mommy and daddy only give me so much allowance a week though:p

capncnut
21-Oct-2006, 10:44 PM
The more I watch the trailer, the more I am looking forward to it. Wow, I'm looking forward to a $5 remake of NOTLD! :D

Philly_SWAT
22-Oct-2006, 02:05 AM
wow that was completely worthless.

Dont know why you would say that, looked interesting to me. At the very least, I think it is a very well done teaser.

Danny
22-Oct-2006, 03:01 AM
Dont know why you would say that, looked interesting to me.

envy?, wanting to bitch?, fanboyish falming ,who knows?:rolleyes:

livingdeadboy
22-Oct-2006, 06:25 PM
its good to see the fans showing an interest in it, i am big fan myself obviously so the last person I would want to dissapoint is myself.

ssbib
22-Oct-2006, 09:55 PM
Looks pretty good man. Let us know when its finished so we can have a watch!

livingdeadboy
23-Oct-2006, 04:30 PM
I've started posting blogs on the making of this movie - S I T E (http://web.mac.com/reesterfx/iWeb/Site%205)

jim102016
24-Oct-2006, 06:22 AM
Looks like there may be some hope in there air this week after all. This does look promising.

Nice to have the bile taste out of my mouth from last night....I won't even mention the cause!

It begins with the word 'Day'.....and has something to do with the year after 2006.

Moon Knight
24-Oct-2006, 07:08 AM
Good luck with this, looks like fun. Would love to check it out.:D

scotty Boy
01-Nov-2006, 10:05 AM
great teaser! looks very well done for a small budget. Do you have any dates for it yet? when can we see more?

joeharley666
01-Nov-2006, 02:10 PM
is this an actual theatrical release or dvd release? and how long will the final product be(hopefully nothing less than 90min.)? and when will it be released???

I gots to know!

livingdeadboy
01-Nov-2006, 02:16 PM
It should come out to being at least 90 mins, not sure what the situation is as of yet in terms of the release. You will get to see some more teaser images next weekend...look for them on November 10th in the film makers forum. I will also be posting an interview I did for Arrow In The Head soon.

Caractacus
02-Nov-2006, 04:41 AM
I look forward to seeing more. A few of the quick shots in there looked pretty impressive.