PDA

View Full Version : Jackass or Dirty Sanchez?

Neil
20-Oct-2006, 09:58 PM
Which do you prefer?

Danny
20-Oct-2006, 10:23 PM
we had the same thing over here all the time. with many a flame war starting up.

http://www.jackassfan.net/board/ oh and youll find a few rare videos from the shows on there two.

cus im such a nice guy.

capncnut
20-Oct-2006, 10:46 PM
Now I'm not being a wuss here (after all I am a fully trained GAR Jedi) but I do think Dirty Sanchez oversteps the mark a bit. Even their most die-hard fans turn away when Pritchard gets his bare ass dragged along griptape or if Joycey scoffs a pubic hair pizza, so what's the point? I heard that in their new movie, one of 'em gets their foreskin ripped off from shoving their d**k into an ice wall in Russia. Is that funny? No, it's disgusting! I know peeps that would pure kill me for saying this but I voted for Jackass. Now, if you had Viva La Bam up there, I would vote that the winner every single time!

Cody
21-Oct-2006, 01:12 AM
JACKASS!!

but viva la bam and wild boyz are so much better

MinionZombie
21-Oct-2006, 11:05 AM
I voted Jackass - it's funnier, while Dirty Sanchez is like Capn said, just more based around being disgusting ... although I do have the first series on DVD and watched the second and third on MTV and will no doubt watch their "movie" too, but Jackass is definately the funnier of the two. They do get gross, but they know not to go tooooooooooooooo far, it's more about having fun and being a bit more inventive than just thinking "what can we do that's just disgusting?"

Looking forward to seeing Jackass Number Two, I've heard it's damn funny and the trailer certainly looks good.

I'm also a big fan of Viva La Bam (despite a lot of it blatantly being set-up/scripted), I've got all of them on DVD and again - it's about having fun 98% of the time with 2% disgusting ... although I wish he'd stop putting the Heartagram on freaking everything he does, as well as stop dressing/liking the things his idols like ... it's rather stalkerish ... it'd also be good if he didn't film music videos in his house or in his pool, that's just lazy. That said - VLB has Brandon DiCamillo, who is a freakin' comic genius. Listening this week's Radio Bam (#91) was hilarious, hearing what crazy jokes Dico plays on guests at his house (or even when in their house) to play with their minds, funny stuff.

Wildboyz ... *sigh* ... I hate that show. I can't be doing with Pontius, he's a chimp who has learned to walk somewhat upright and laughs like someone with a shoe size bigger than his IQ ... and Party Boy is so old, get a new bit already. Steve-O ... crazy guy, kinda annoying voice, but often pulls out something funny ... not on Wildboyz though. Who wants to watch the bastard child of Jackass and The Really Wild Show? :eek:

VLB and Jackass - that's where it's at, now bring on Jackass 2 and "Banimation" or whatever they're calling it (essentially, animated VLB).

p2501
21-Oct-2006, 01:54 PM
Which do you prefer?

jackass. admittedly i've only seen maybe 6-8 eps of Snachez. but they haven't really done anything me or my friends haven't already attempted.

Jackass, they're like goddam space monkeys.

MinionZombie
21-Oct-2006, 03:38 PM
You mean you and your mates routinely filter a pint through a mate's arsehole who them sh*ts it out for someone else to drink with a little brown present in the bottom of the glass?

You and your mates frig your nutsacks with fistfulls of stinging nettles?

You and your mates staple your fingernails to the mantlepiece?

You and your mates play naked paintball?

...damn, you and your mates are nutters. :lol:

Indeed, Dirty Sanchez is a poor-man's, very British Jackass ... but there was a show on TV (Bravo or FTN over here) narrated by Adam Buxton of The Adam & Joe Show, each week it was a different group of Jackass-ripper-offers looking to get famous, but failing miserably because they all did sh*t stunts that were either old hat or were baby milk in comparison to Jackass' tripple-shot-of-Jack Daniels...

MikePizzoff
21-Oct-2006, 05:37 PM
Never even heard of Dirty Sanchez, so by default I'll have to vote Jackass.

I can't stand Bam, though. I've hung out around him a few times and he's so farking full of himself and pompous; it's annoying. It's kinda like "dude, go away".

MinionZombie
21-Oct-2006, 05:47 PM
Aye, Bam does seem to be a bit wrapped up in himself being "in" at the moment. His friends are the ones who are more entertaining - particularly Dico - who seem to be a bit more down-to-earth. Bam basically does the ring-leading, and the others do all the hard work.

p2501
21-Oct-2006, 09:41 PM
You mean you and your mates routinely filter a pint through a mate's arsehole who them sh*ts it out for someone else to drink with a little brown present in the bottom of the glass?

You and your mates play naked paintball?

...damn, you and your mates are nutters. :lol:

Indeed, Dirty Sanchez is a poor-man's, very British Jackass ... but there was a show on TV (Bravo or FTN over here) narrated by Adam Buxton of The Adam & Joe Show, each week it was a different group of Jackass-ripper-offers looking to get famous, but failing miserably because they all did sh*t stunts that were either old hat or were baby milk in comparison to Jackass' tripple-shot-of-Jack Daniels...

Paintballing, yes and that's all i'm saying.

testical related things, yes.

staples? no. crazy gluing someone's hand to their ass, yes.

we were bored, well funded and ingenious kids. i'm still amazed all of us are alive to be honest.

capncnut
21-Oct-2006, 09:46 PM

My friends son and his mates did a lot worse on their homemade dvd. Try this lot at home:

Supergluing your japs eye together and taking a p**s into your foreskin so that it fills up like a balloon...

Have 3 guys puke into a bag of chips and have a raffle to see who gets to eat it (I couldn't watch that one)...

One dudes girlfriend falls asleep so he thought it would be great to 'initiate' her by p**sing on her head...

Nailing your b**locks to your dads worktop only to have him come home from work early and catch you...

Oh, and how long could you last with a lit wax candle shoved halfway up your ass?

PS: The 5 man sp**k sandwich is the worst!

MinionZombie
21-Oct-2006, 10:44 PM
GEEEEEEEEEZUS!!!

Your mates are ... er ... well, I think padded walls are in order...

How the f*ck could anyone do that stuff!? Bloody hell, I mean when I was at uni we'd f*ck around but nothing anywhere near that league.

We just acted like five year olds chasing each other around the pitch-black living room with masks on brandishing rather pointy kitchen knives with a strobe flickering away (true, I filmed some of it before I almost got stabbed). The stuff we did didn't involve hurting each other - we just slapped each other now and then or did that electric buzzer game far too much, or play with BB guns against each other.

The random crap we got up to was more about putting things in the microwave until your head started feeling funny, or the classic - lighter + Lynx deoderant against a match-filled mini-Milky-Way "birthday cake". Or throwing bangers at each other and blowing up anything with them (including Dancing Santa's head).

Yeah, we didn't do any sick stunts, or any stunts at all actually - the closest we got was Ass Ball (like on Dirty Sanchez, but we did it before we'd even heard of it, as far as we were concerned we'd invented it :)). We just ran around acting like kids living in away from home on their own for the first time. We were just random, not violent/sick/gross ... just weird.

Danny
22-Oct-2006, 12:26 AM
i was made a moderator on that forum i posted a link to and believe me some members posted much worse stuff, its descusting.

Cody
22-Oct-2006, 02:48 AM
there is also that show where they re do someones room entirely asa joke...homewrecker? with the guy from viva la bam. that show blew though.

Danny
22-Oct-2006, 02:50 AM
yeah that sucked balls even dunn admitted the whole thing was faked.:rolleyes:

MinionZombie
22-Oct-2006, 10:40 AM
Oh geez, that show was piss on your balls bad ... seriously sucked, biiiiiiiiig time. I barely made it through half of one episode and gave up to watch something with a bit of substance, like Girls of the Playboy Mansion, ha!

Ah well, I guess it was a fast buck for Dunn to make, I know I'd do the same thing.

capncnut
23-Oct-2006, 02:04 AM
Is it just me or is Wildboys totally and utterly crap? I've tried to watch it a few times but I can't get into it no matter what.

Danny
23-Oct-2006, 02:24 AM
i'll watch it if theres nothign else on at 1:00am but other than that its only good for the rare chuckle, tough its true it aint as funny as viva la bam was it wasnt scripted which puts it way above homewrecker in my mind.

Maitreya
24-Oct-2006, 05:40 AM
Going with Jackass... I haven't seen Dirty Sanchez, but from what I've just read about it throughout this thread I don't think I ever want to... Plus Jackass somewhat has Haggard going for it (I'd say it semi-qualifies as a jackass movie, a lot of the people from it are in it).

Oh yea, and to whoever says they don't like Bam, you should checkout jackass number two, you'll love the wind tunnel stunt... That's all I'm gonna say.

bassman
24-Oct-2006, 11:04 AM
Never heard of "Dirty Sanchez" so I'll have to vote Jackass by default. I used to watch the show but I don't care for it anymore. "Number 2" was pretty damn funny, though. And extremely gross. My lady had to get up and leave at one point for fear of vomiting.:confused:

Oh yea, and to whoever says they don't like Bam, you should checkout jackass number two, you'll love the wind tunnel stunt... That's all I'm gonna say.

Haha....yeah. That was probably the best part of the movie, for me.

Exatreides
24-Oct-2006, 11:51 AM
Jackass
Then Wild boys

Viva la bam is just about some spoiled twat imo and really seeing the next thign he can do to don vito or his parents gets old after the first episode. repetitive crap.

Danny
25-Oct-2006, 05:56 PM
yeah in viva la was lame, bam was just acting like dennis the menace, i only watched it cus dico and don vito were funny.

capncnut
25-Oct-2006, 07:37 PM
Dico makes me die. His freestyles are unmatched! :lol:

MinionZombie
25-Oct-2006, 09:34 PM
He likewise makes RadioBam freakin' hilarious. Anytime he's not on it it's a dud week, this week's was great though. Classic Dico.

I'm not surprised Bam acts the way he does, MTV treat him like a King so it's gonna go to his head - at least he's enjoying his money and fame. Sh*t man, I'd probably end up doing the same ... well, I'd hope I'd do it better actually, with more grace and less spoiled attitude...

Danny
25-Oct-2006, 10:07 PM
He likewise makes RadioBam freakin' hilarious. Anytime he's not on it it's a dud week, this week's was great though. Classic Dico.

I'm not surprised Bam acts the way he does, MTV treat him like a King so it's gonna go to his head - at least he's enjoying his money and fame. Sh*t man, I'd probably end up doing the same ... well, I'd hope I'd do it better actually, with more grace and less spoiled attitude...

yeah i hate it when its a radio bam thats just novak and joe fronz, i only listen for the music and dicos jokes and stories.
and yeah bam's pretty much let it go to his head, and some of his cky freinds dont want anything to do with him anymore, thats why some werent in jackass number 2.

MinionZombie
25-Oct-2006, 10:15 PM
Who weren't in Jackass 2?

Raab has disappeared from the scene hasn't he? Not sure if that was all Bam or partly to do with his own sh*t (alcoholism for one?). The others still there will either be enjoying the perks and ignoring the drawbacks or will be people that still genuinely like Bam and see past all the bullsh*t on the surface.

Indeed, Novak on Radio Bam is rather tedious, same sh*t, different episode. Franz can be alright at times, but occasionally he's a dick (like on the commentary for Viva La Bam - either season 4 or 5, not sure which). This latest Radio Bam he took all the fun out of it and talked about old people's racism ... dude, wtf?! Leave the issues at home and shut up so Dico can rock his comedy!

Anyway, yeah, who wasn't in Jackass 2?

Danny
26-Oct-2006, 12:21 AM
raab himself said he wanted not much to do with em anymore cus bam fed his alcoholism and you'll notice on bams site that raab was at the bottom of the "meet the crew" page and they just edited the page to have the bottom inch cut off.:lol:

MinionZombie
26-Oct-2006, 10:53 AM
lol, Bam was an "enabler", Raab is the main person at fault for his alcoholism. But then again, Bam's no doubt on his way to being an alcoholic by the sounds of his binges...

How on earth Missy can put up with, I've no idea ... lol ... check out us and our Viva La Bam geekery. :D

capncnut
26-Oct-2006, 09:10 PM
Wow, there are tensions in the Jackass camp?