PDA

View Full Version : Question about the "Three Word Story" thread

Philly_SWAT
21-Oct-2006, 09:04 AM
I was wondering..... when the three word story thread is the latest one in the general discussion forum to have a new message, and you click on that message from the main forum screen, you get to see ALL the posts in the post tree at once in the window at the top, even though there are like 400 posts in that thread. Not once do you see the "more replies below current depth". How come this happens on this thread, and is there some way for me to have all posts appear this way to me? And if not, how come it works in that instance but cant in all others? Hopefully you will understand what I am trying to say.

capncnut
23-Oct-2006, 04:36 AM
Eh? :confused:

deadpunk
24-Oct-2006, 04:59 AM
I was wondering..... when the three word story thread is the latest one in the general discussion forum to have a new message, and you click on that message from the main forum screen, you get to see ALL the posts in the post tree at once in the window at the top, even though there are like 400 posts in that thread. Not once do you see the "more replies below current depth". How come this happens on this thread, and is there some way for me to have all posts appear this way to me? And if not, how come it works in that instance but cant in all others? Hopefully you will understand what I am trying to say.

I understand what you mean. You are viewing the forum under either hybrid or threaded option. And, I understand what you are saying. On certain threads, it doesn't show all the replies and on some it does.

Is this a default in the system, Andy? Or is it some design that doesn't make sense to me?

Meh...I quit using both those options anyway, I've adjusted to the forum standard.;)