PDA

View Full Version : 24 season 6 trailer drops in 5 hours + 40 minutes. from 09:20

p2501
24-Oct-2006, 01:19 PM
http://24trailer.com/

Dammit, we don't have time!:eek:

MinionZombie
25-Oct-2006, 01:32 PM
Ho-yeah!!!

Bring it on bitches! Give me my Jack Bauer Power Hour! :cool:

Trailer looks awesome, can't wait to see this new series. I'll say again, it'd be a retarded idea to ever kill off Jack Bauer, I seriously doubt the audience would stand for that, 50% of 24 at least, is Jack Bauer, besides - he's signed on for another 2 seasons after this.

But I guess they've gotta amp things up a little bit more and a little bit more - but still, 24 season 6 is gonna be a ball rocking affair. Can't wait for January to rock around.

p2501
25-Oct-2006, 02:29 PM
PFFFT they're not killing him.

and even if they did, he died in season two and came back to kick ass and take anme (something even Jesus christ couldn't do).

although i like the suicide bomber angle, it's not some huge plot, which is a nice change, and presents a horrifying threat.

MinionZombie
25-Oct-2006, 04:22 PM
Aye, apparently since we've been away there have been successful bombings (*gasp* CTU have been failing!?, hehe) and the country is all arse over tit, so obviously as they can't do anything right without our modern day saviour (who exists *ahem*, feel my atheism :D) coming along and fixin' sh*t.

Lookin' forward to season 6, w00t, bring it on!!!