PDA

View Full Version : Cannon - get rid of those crap zombies before its too late

Zombie Mod
24-Oct-2006, 09:35 PM
Cannon - search for DAY OF THE DEAD on Youtube . Those zombies are good, aren't they?

Now TELL ME, that was done 21 FACKIN YEARS AGO!!! WHY CAN YOU NOT MAKE ZOMBIES OF AN EQUIVALENT STANDARD NOWADAYS?!!!!

Is decomposition too hard for your team or what? I tell you, I've seen decomposed corpses before and the zombies in that trailer do not look decomposed, they look more like kids with bad acne. Scary? My 10 year old nephew laughed when he saw them.

And, WHERE IS DR. TONGUE???

People - Cannon must not be allowed to ruin the last untouched Romero masterpiece. Contagium was bad enough but this s**te will be enough to ruin the name for keeps.

DeadCentral - any chance of getting Cannon to look at the threads on here and understand what a TURKEY he is making? Cheers.

Tell Cannon he can take his wall climbing, mega-jumping, makeup done by yer maw, "alien" noise zombies away to f*** and quietly release it to DVD instead of winding us poor fans up.

DjfunkmasterG
24-Oct-2006, 09:37 PM
Cannon - search for DAY OF THE DEAD on Youtube . Those zombies are good, aren't they?

Now TELL ME, that was done 21 FACKIN YEARS AGO!!! WHY CAN YOU NOT MAKE ZOMBIES OF AN EQUIVALENT STANDARD NOWADAYS?!!!!

Is decomposition too hard for your team or what? I tell you, I've seen decomposed corpses before and the zombies in that trailer do not look decomposed, they look more like kids with bad acne. Scary? My 10 year old nephew laughed when he saw them.

And, WHERE IS DR. TONGUE???

People - Cannon must not be allowed to ruin the last untouched Romero masterpiece. Contagium was bad enough but this s**te will be enough to ruin the name for keeps.

DeadCentral - any chance of getting Cannon to look at the threads on here and understand what a TURKEY he is making? Cheers.

Tell Cannon he can take his wall climbing, mega-jumping, makeup done by yer maw, "alien" noise zombies away to f*** and quietly release it to DVD instead of winding us poor fans up.

Is NUIMAGE the former CANNON Pictures?

Zombie Mod
24-Oct-2006, 09:43 PM
Ah pants, a slip of the brain - I typed cannon when I meant MINER.

I did that last night too :mad:

But I meant every word I said - there's lines that people do not cross and Miner is being a complete con artist by the looks of things.

Tell me, how hard would it have been to get Savini back on the makeup?

How hard would it be to recreate the "dead place" using CGI?

How hard could it all be NOT TO GET THE ZOMBIES SCREAMING LIKE THE "ALIEN". Listen to em, they sound just like the aliens - what fu ckin next, Sigourney Weaver???

Neil
24-Oct-2006, 10:07 PM
The zombies in Day (and Night90) are the best zombies ever IMHO... (this goes for the effects as well)

capncnut
24-Oct-2006, 10:11 PM
Tell me, how hard would it have been to get Savini back on the makeup?

If Savini had accepted the make-up duties on this piece of s**t, I would've lost all respect for the great man.

Dawg
26-Oct-2006, 08:27 PM
I managed to see the trailer on Youtube and I agree that it has NOTHING to do with the original. Anyone who says differently has to be on something, because I saw no similarity to this 'film' compared with Romeros.

Is it similar due to the military presence? Is the research facility, the 'scientists'? WTF?!!

For the film to just stand on its own with a new title, it doesn't look that horrible, especially compared to 'Day of the Dead 2', which was a stinkfest throughout.

Maybe someday, someday... someone can get the rights back and make a f**king decent remake for once, I mean come on... they aren't even in a f**king bunker! (Barring it doesn't happen later in this film.)

Can you say, cashing in on the name?

:dead: Dawg

jim102016
27-Oct-2006, 05:58 AM
Right on, this ass-f*ck of a movie doesn't deserve the title. Damned shame it has it. For the life of me, I don't understand why there is no interest in George's original script for Day as a remake....the one he got screwed out of.

What's an acceptable title substitution?

How about "Ripoff of the Dead"? Maybe "World's Worst Zombie Chases"?

"Zombie Olympics, 2007"?

Maybe they can name it after the director and call it "F*ck Up of the Dead"?