PDA

View Full Version : Uk peeps: QI or 9 out of 10 Cats

LoSTBoY
27-Oct-2006, 09:53 PM
For now they are on at the same time (10:00pm)

I'm was torn between them, but I was won over by QI myself. (And I'm not a gay!)

P.S: Bo in the USA is on: Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet! :)

Andy
27-Oct-2006, 10:01 PM
belongs in media, and i would of gone with QI too :p

Danny
27-Oct-2006, 10:13 PM
uh...its 8 out of 10 cats, and yeah QI's much funnier in my opinion, 'course im also of the opinion that jimmy carr is a ****.:lol:

LoSTBoY
27-Oct-2006, 10:17 PM
Sorry Hellsing, I was watching QI so I couldn't remeber what the title was. :)

Andy, if you prefer QI, VOTE FOR IT! :moon:

P.S: Jimmy Carr is a Wank

Danny
27-Oct-2006, 10:23 PM
tell me about it, that and his head is made of wood.

LoSTBoY
27-Oct-2006, 10:30 PM
tell me about it, that and his head is made of wood.

I just laughed beer out my nose!

The guy is made of wood!

His jokes are from the ark!

capncnut
27-Oct-2006, 11:03 PM
QI is the winner here in my opinion. Jimmy Carr's face looks like a stress ball squeezed by Geoff Capes and the rest of the programme is just a pile of old Blair!

LoSTBoY
27-Oct-2006, 11:13 PM
The only guy thats worth a **** is Dave Spikey.

MinionZombie
27-Oct-2006, 11:37 PM
Are you currently a l'il bit drunk? "Best/9 out of 10 Cats"? :p

I voted 8 out of 10 Cats, I prefer that show, it's funnier (and tonight's had Kirsty Gallacher sporting a cracking set of boobs - sorry, I'm such a guy, but they were great) ... mind you, that Sean Locke is starting to annoy me a bit with some of his attitude ... the slightly chubby-ish comedian from Lancashire who called Piers Morgan a dickhead was good though, Morgan is a dick, Jeremy Clarkson should have punched the sleazy bastard a few more times for good measure.

I will concede though, that 'Cats has gone a bit downhill, it's lost it's edge I think, it's not new anymore and with Sean Locke going all anti-establishment at any chance, it's lost it a bit. Yeah ... it's definately not as funny as it once was, which is a shame ... hmmm ... maybe I'm outgrowing 'Cats ... geez ... next stop I'll be looking for quality in my Friday night layabout comedy. :eek:

Anyway, I tried watching QI, but it just seems a bit too sedate for me, despite the quality of the show overall and the calibre of guests, but on a Friday night I'm looking for easy laughs and baudier comedy. QI strikes me as being just a smidge beyond my tastes, though I do respect that it seems like a good show...

Er, you like Bo in the USA? ... Ah well, each to their own I guess. I loved the first 2 series of Bo Selecta, then series 3 sucked nuts and The Bear spin-off was tosh (except for Patsy Kensit and the fit "daughter" on the "sitcom" :p), and *sigh*, again Leigh Francis has pulled out a stale fish instead of something genuinely funny. The gimmick has worn off long ago I feel.

Now, Man To Man With Dean Learner - there's some original comedy - anyone who's a fan of Garth Marenghi's Dark Place should check it out, they've shown two so far, so don't miss out, no doubt there's only 4 left.

LoSTBoY
28-Oct-2006, 12:16 AM
M to the Z!

Watch QI recently, it better than the media crap you have to keep up with. You WILL learn something new watching it and laugh at the same time.

Bo in the USA: I piss myself at the first episode, did you see sloth? :lol:

I'm enjoying it for now, he is doing better than episode 3 ( which I don't own!)
MJ looks different but is sill funny and there are a couple impressions you will enjoy.

Danny
28-Oct-2006, 01:37 AM
garth marengis dark place was awesome, i really feel sorry that we get cool/wierd **** like this but you yanks get joey and will and grace, that just aint fair. no one deserves that trash.

capncnut
28-Oct-2006, 01:53 AM
garth marengis dark place was awesome, i really feel sorry that we get cool/wierd **** like this but you yanks get joey and will and grace, that just aint fair. no one deserves that trash.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cody
28-Oct-2006, 09:08 PM
I have no idea what this thread is about. But I decided to add a little american into this mix.

LoSTBoY
28-Oct-2006, 11:29 PM
Man To Man With Dean Learner is rather dull, which I'm sad to say.

The first episode was ok with Garth, but the one last night about the rally car guy was rather crap.

Danny
29-Oct-2006, 02:00 AM
i just didnt find it funny, channel 4 should pick up the mighty boosh now theres a good comedy show.:D

MinionZombie
29-Oct-2006, 09:54 AM
Each to their own I guess...I'll have Dean Learner, you can have Bo'sh*t in the USA. :lol:

Hellsing - can't see Channel 4 acquiring the license to a BBC2/3 show, hehe, Channel 4 is that dull pain in the lower back of the BBC. :elol:

Danny
29-Oct-2006, 11:38 PM
they traded graham norton and noel edmunds so you never know.