PDA

View Full Version : The Zombie Diaries Premiere

hydro
28-Oct-2006, 09:44 AM
Been busy this week adding the final touches to the movie and doing all the mastering. We've also done several UK radio interviews and got some coverage on the local BBC site:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/threecounties/content/articles/2006/10/26/michael_barlett_zombie_diaries_feature.shtml

There's another interview here:
http://mattstaggs.blogspot.com/2006/10/interview-with-kevin-gates-director-of.html

All set now for the cast, crew and press screening this evening and the first public performance tomorrow (Sunday 29th Oct). Great to see some of you guys are coming along to support the movie. There's a few tickets left at www.broadway-cinema.com

Kevin

capncnut
28-Oct-2006, 01:50 PM
Good to see the film is getting press, you guys must be excited as hell! I really cant wait to see this and I wish you guys all the luck. :)

Cody
29-Oct-2006, 07:45 PM
Yes im also excited

Ryan
30-Oct-2006, 09:01 AM
:) Really enjoyed it and my mates did too (When can I get it on DVD?) although two of my mates let me down last minute, but it gave me the chance to play the nice guy as two women were told it was sold out so I gave them my spares.

I knew having zombies in it I'd like it but the documentary style I wasn't 100% sure I'd like, but I did it worked really well. :)

I'll write a review when I get a bit more time later but it's all good :D

Was that you that you that came and sat near us in Arena Tavern afterwards?

hydro
30-Oct-2006, 10:09 AM
Was that you that you that came and sat near us in Arena Tavern afterwards?

Yeah we were in the tavern afterwards for a few hours - should have come over and said hello :) Glad you enjoyed the movie. As for a dvd release - won't happen until next year as it can be a long old process. We've already been in talks with sales agents though who are very interested so things could start to move quickly. I'll have some screener dvds available shortly though for press reviews, distributors etc.

Kevin

Neil
30-Oct-2006, 01:38 PM
I'll have some screener dvds available shortly though for press reviews, distributors etc.

Kevin

*cough*

Damn this cold :)

MinionZombie
30-Oct-2006, 02:58 PM
ho-ho, Neil, like all the mods, has a penchant for subtlety. ;)