PDA

View Full Version : Hey Neil....about the site..

bassman
16-Mar-2006, 04:21 PM
I was just curious if you were considering ever giving the main site a new look. Not that there's anything wrong with it...I love the way it is now, I just thought about how it had been that way for quite a while now and maybe you had been considering changing it up after the messageboards got a new look.

Any plans for something like this?

Creepshow
05-Apr-2006, 06:53 PM
I like it as it is personally and wouldn't want to see a change in design.

Just my 2c.

Neil
05-Apr-2006, 08:11 PM
I was just curious if you were considering ever giving the main site a new look. Not that there's anything wrong with it...I love the way it is now, I just thought about how it had been that way for quite a while now and maybe you had been considering changing it up after the messageboards got a new look.

Got other things up the list at the moment :)

Deadman_Deluxe
06-Apr-2006, 07:04 AM

:rolleyes:

bassman
06-Apr-2006, 01:38 PM
uh oh...the mighty deadman does not approve. I must get 10 lashings now...

Forgive me, oh mighty ruler of ze message boards.:|

Deadman_Deluxe
06-Apr-2006, 08:01 PM
uh oh...the mighty deadman does not approve. I must get 10 lashings now...

Forgive me, oh mighty ruler of ze message boards.:|

I was going to buy some new shoes today, but it was raining and i didn't bother going to the shops. I might go tomorrow, but i will check the local weather reports before i leave the house to avoid getting a soaking.

bassman
06-Apr-2006, 08:18 PM
:lol: