PDA

View Full Version : Well, thanks to DeadJonas190, I watched the Day of the Dead again......

Adrenochrome
16-Mar-2006, 06:59 PM
His suggestion for "Balls of the Dead" got me wondering which of the 4 flicks have the best "Balls" lines. Of course, it's Day of the Dead. Not only is this the BEST of the 4, it is the best flick for "Balls" lines. I was rolling in the floor by the end of the flick. I was laughing so hard I had balls coming out of my ass.

Suggestion. Put in your Day of the Dead DVD (or video tape) and play the Balls Game!!

bassman
16-Mar-2006, 07:11 PM
I know that "All I want them to do is drop balls" "well, apparently they're not inclined to do that for you" quote that you came up with had me laughing till it hurt.:D

Adrenochrome
16-Mar-2006, 07:32 PM
Man, it's full of goodness!!!
DeadJonas190, This has always been my favorite of the quad - you made it even better with your "balls" post! Thanks, man!!

jdog
19-Mar-2006, 05:34 AM
His suggestion for "Balls of the Dead" got me wondering which of the 4 flicks have the best "Balls" lines. Of course, it's Day of the Dead. Not only is this the BEST of the 4, it is the best flick for "Balls" lines. I was rolling in the floor by the end of the flick. I was laughing so hard I had balls coming out of my ass.

Suggestion. Put in your Day of the Dead DVD (or video tape) and play the Balls Game!!
by far the best of the 4 for "balls" lines.
i watched it again to and was laughing my a$$ of.
but dawn has some gooders to