PDA

View Full Version : Most Haunted Live last night...

Neil
31-Oct-2006, 09:29 AM
...so now the crue are getting scratched and cut...

In earlier series/episodes the most you'd get was maybe an impressive light anamololmly. Generally subtle sort of stuff. I remember one where there was a strange sort of fizzing speckled light around the frame of a picture. It was all intangible stuff that had an air of realism to it.

Now we have crew being atatched to the extent they have open cuts. Hmmmm.... Now if I was in a dark place and I saw my colleagues getting cut and bleeding (quote a bit) I'd sure as hell look worried/concerned... Not this bunch!

bassman
31-Oct-2006, 12:22 PM
Hey....I ran across that last night while surfing some channels. Buddy got a pretty large open cut on his leg. They made him leave to get stitches. "It's alright":lol:

Seemed a but cheesy to me, though.

MikePizzoff
31-Oct-2006, 02:10 PM
Aside from the cuts, I think the majority of this show is complete bullshiv. Bunch of fakers.

I've got two funny videos of Yvette being caught faking stuff:

In the first one, Yvette doesn't know she's being filmed through a mirror; she moans and the guy next to her says "What was that noise?!" and she acts like it wasn't her.

In the second video they are conducting a seance using a glass. Yvette asks a spirit a question and then tries to move the glass, but the gloves she's wearing just cause her hand to slide across the top of the glass then has the nerve to ask "did that glass just move?!" or something. Check them out.

AlvphVWskOg

YGzoVkbNsH8

capncnut
31-Oct-2006, 04:15 PM
Yeah, I'm getting kinda sick of these bulls**t merchants with their night vision cameras. With every new series of Most Haunted the attacks are getting all the more extreme and it's just not working anymore in my opinion. It's only gonna be a matter of time before Living TV pull the rug from underneath this televisual turd and replace it with something a bit more believable.

Danny
01-Nov-2006, 04:26 AM
it IS fake!, living tv had to say so themselves when someone sued them about the show.

line this up next to ghost hunters (yes i actually prefer a u.s version for once) and its complete tat.