PDA

View Full Version : The trailers for "Hot Fuzz"

Cykotic
31-Oct-2006, 10:37 AM
I'm guessing that you know about this film... well, here are the two teaser trailers...

0lDBBavX7Ko

and I forgot to add this before, but what the hell, here it is. The gunless gunfight sequence from Spaced.

i2ZRGO7HPRU

Adrenochrome
31-Oct-2006, 10:44 AM
I've been waiting for this flick!!!
(Now, there's the Shaun reference in the second trailer (never taken a short cut before?) - I hope Hot Fuzz isn't full of repeat jokes.
It does look like it will be quite enjoyable!

MinionZombie
31-Oct-2006, 12:54 PM
Wicked, I'd seen them before, but any excuse to watch them again, eh.

Frost plunging through the fence and then his wheezing "nyaahhhh" as he falls over the next just crack me up. Simply ... cannot ... wait.

And the Spaced thing is so true, me and my Dad used to do (actually, still do) that, it always ends up with one of us pressing the imaginary big red nuclear button, ha!

Danny
01-Nov-2006, 04:20 AM
still cant wait for this one, ive been so skint for the last few years i aint seen a film in a cinema since return of the king but i think this is worth it.

loved the shaun reference, but shaun itself used a few repeat jokes from spaced and that still rocked.

MikePizzoff
01-Nov-2006, 12:07 PM
Looks great! The Shaun-shortcut bit was hillarious.

Anybody notice when he throws the Jackie Chan DVD back in the pile of DVD's the one on top is called ZOMBIES PARTY and the font is the same as Shaun Of The Dead?

MinionZombie
01-Nov-2006, 01:56 PM
Aye it's one of the couple of nods they've apparently put in there towards Shaun of the Dead. It's the exact same cover, just a different title.

I saw an interview and Wright was saying they'd put in a couple of allusions to Shaun, but nothing overwhelming or in the way. Much like they alluded to Spaced in Shaun of the Dead - e.g. Nick Frost saying "fried gold" - a phrase spoken in the DVD commentaries and seen spraypainted in the toilets of a club/bar in the episode where they do that male unspoken bond hands-as-guns thing.

Danny
01-Nov-2006, 04:37 PM
and the clubbing episode referanc eand the "hes not my boyfreind...thanks babe" one:D