PDA

View Full Version : Article On Night Of The Living Dead '07

livingdeadboy
31-Oct-2006, 04:14 PM
Local newspaper did an article on the remake of the movie.

READ IT HERE (http://www.guelphmercury.com/NASApp/cs/ContentServer?pagename=mercury/Layout/Article_Type1&c=Article&cid=1162291627600&call_pageid=1050067726115&col=1050421501473)

capncnut
31-Oct-2006, 05:22 PM
The more I read about this, the more it intrigues me. I totally applaud your bravery in running headlong into such a well regarded and respected movie on a budget as tight as yours. From what I've read, it sounds like you are progressing nicely and I for one can't wait to view your interpretation. Again, good luck buddy. :)

livingdeadboy
31-Oct-2006, 06:27 PM
The more I read about this, the more it intrigues me. I totally applaud your bravery in running headlong into such a well regarded and respected movie on a budget as tight as yours. From what I've read, it sounds like you are progressing nicely and I for one can't wait to view your interpretation. Again, good luck buddy. :)

thanks man, i appreciate it!

LouCipherr
31-Oct-2006, 07:49 PM

Ditto. At first I wasn't sure what to expect (I wasn't put off, but I wasn't stoked), but now I'm getting more and more curious to see what you're going to be doing with this rendition of a classic. Kudos for having the nuts to do such a project, and I think many of us eagerly await the results. :)

MinionZombie
31-Oct-2006, 10:33 PM
Kudos on the article, I'm quite interested to see what you come up with. Watched the trailer again and it indeed looks very cool, when I checked out the site and I read that it was going to be in a non-linear structure, and was born from another idea for a film you had ("Deadheads" if I'm not mistaken), so indeed - very intriguing.

Danny
01-Nov-2006, 04:42 AM
i honestly think its gonna shape up well, and damn in the last 6 months the filmakers of this forum really are going zombie nuts arent they?

i gotta start shooting "reaction" soon man, just to fit in.

"everyone was doing it ,i just wanted to be popular":lol: