PDA

View Full Version : Possibly the best record ever! EVER!

Neil
01-Nov-2006, 07:56 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6G1uEPtumI0

MinionZombie
01-Nov-2006, 10:49 AM
Cripes! :eek:

That's all you need to do now to get a music video made? Mumble nothing but a moaning-style noise and mutter a nonsense word? :| Geeeeeeeeeezus...

Adrenochrome
01-Nov-2006, 11:45 AM
I'm speechless.....:stunned:

MikePizzoff
01-Nov-2006, 11:49 AM
He's making fun of hip-hop and how it's hard to understand a lot of the guys.

Two different songs I can easily tell he's mocking are "Drop It Like It's Hot" by Snoop Dog and "The Breaks" by Kurtis Blow. Those may be the only two.

Neil
01-Nov-2006, 12:36 PM
I cannot stop watching this video... It's fantastically funny!

Here's the lyrics :)

http://www.lyricsandsongs.com/song/595018.html

MinionZombie
01-Nov-2006, 01:53 PM
:lol: ROFLNONSENSE

Who would bother doing the "lyrics" to that?!

Hmm, if it's a piss take track, then I understand what's going on ... if it was at all serious, then I'd be rather bemused by what on earth the record exec was schmokin'...

deadpunk
01-Nov-2006, 04:35 PM
:barf:

That is all...

Stop Sampling! It's just theft. Well disguised theft, but still theft. Learn to play an instrument and sing.

capncnut
01-Nov-2006, 08:04 PM
Wow, that kicked ASS! This guys vocal style is very similar to how people speak when they chase the dragon. I wouldn't be surprised is this carpet licker makes it to number one worldwide. Good find Neil, I've played it 5 times already! :lol:

coma
01-Nov-2006, 09:22 PM
Its a parody of a REGGAETON song, which is an spainish language ofshoot of hip hop. Its the new trend thats engufing the nation
yippie!
That music, for my ears, really sucks and it is impossible to escape. Pure Bad Taste.

"Stop Sampling! It's just theft. Well disguised theft, but still theft. Learn to play an instrument and sing."
When I hear that kind of thing I think of very, very old people.
The puff Daddy variety of sampling is lame, becaus eits uncreative. And you have to have PERMISSION. and the orignals get PAID or you get sued into oblivion.
That song, orignally, is not sampled. It is SEQUENCED with synthesizers.

I am a musician and I sample
and I also play the hell out of many different instruments.
It is not easy to do either well.
I'm not trying to flame you but that I've been hearing that stuff for years and it just bogus. Totally bogus.
and, yeah, a sampler IS an instrument.
there is no diifference between a lame commercial rip off artist and a crap punk band that plays 1975s Ramones riffs. They both suck. and neither are creative.
C'mon, its 2006, not 1984.
"anybody can do it"
Riiiiiiight.

Cody
02-Nov-2006, 02:33 AM
Lmao I Love It!!!!!!

Neil
02-Nov-2006, 07:40 AM
Its a parody of a REGGAETON song, which is an spainish language ofshoot of hip hop.

Any idea what track it's taking the mickey of?

coma
02-Nov-2006, 02:08 PM
Any idea what track it's taking the mickey of?
fortunately, no. But I've heard it coming for tricked out crapmoblies with stereos that cost more than the car. It sounds about the same vocally.
I never thought I would hear music I hated more than merengue. And there it is. Yuck. And its not the sameness that is most irritationg. Its the constant rotaion of 3 songs that I am assulted with from every apt window and storefront in the city. Cant people just STFU?!?!

capncnut
09-Nov-2006, 07:16 PM
Just got word from my pal who has read an article on this song. El Mudo's 'Chacaron' has had a number of requests on UK radio over the last couple of weeks and is now joint favourite with the X Factor tune to be number one over Christmas. :lol:

Cody
09-Nov-2006, 08:26 PM
I added it to my favs. something addictive about it