PDA

View Full Version : Only in America...

Adrenochrome
02-Nov-2006, 11:16 AM
:rolleyes:
conecte aquí (http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,226818,00.html)

coma
02-Nov-2006, 01:59 PM
Notice they only mention hispanics.
I don't hear anybody complaining about Koreans or Chinese or Irish and Polish Immigrants.
I don't think it's the color. Its assimilation. a second generation Korean is an american, while a second generation Mexican is still often considered a mexican.
If they attempted to assimilate even a little bit, they would have a lot less problems.
That town seems to have solved their illegal problem pretty quick. It's actually kind of scary. All that everybody has to register junk. I cant really see how that would work without causing everybody else a lot of problems.

MikePizzoff
02-Nov-2006, 02:38 PM
Uh oh, not again. I'm staying away from this thread this time.

Khardis
02-Nov-2006, 02:50 PM
Notice they only mention hispanics.
I don't hear anybody complaining about Koreans or Chinese or Irish and Polish Immigrants.
I don't think it's the color. Its assimilation. a second generation Korean is an american, while a second generation Mexican is still often considered a mexican.
If they attempted to assimilate even a little bit, they would have a lot less problems.
That town seems to have solved their illegal problem pretty quick. It's actually kind of scary. All that everybody has to register junk. I cant really see how that would work without causing everybody else a lot of problems.

I dont see millions of irish or polish or chinese or Koreans streaming across a wide open border. I think thats why they didnt mention them.

coma
02-Nov-2006, 03:01 PM
Uh oh, not again. I'm staying away from this thread this time.
I probably should've too:D
Cause Me and Khardis kinda Agree and thats just wierd:p
I should go buy Lotto because the stars are aligning.
And you see the irony of you staying away by actually posting.:)

Cody
02-Nov-2006, 05:43 PM
^^ Yeah. gonna go buy a lotto ticket.

dude what if I won???!!!? I'd buy that bat mobile

Adrenochrome
02-Nov-2006, 05:49 PM
^^ Yeah. gonna go buy a lotto ticket.

dude what if I won???!!!? I'd buy that bat mobile

7, 9, 23, 36, 48 - 6