PDA

View Full Version : Gag Reel mania, aka 'watch MZ struggle to talk'...

MinionZombie
02-Nov-2006, 07:32 PM
http://media.putfile.com/IAZMIntroGagReel

Okay peeps, I mentioned this a while ago. The introduction I did for IAZM for the Deadlands DVD was 3 minutes in length, but took an hour to shoot (and even then it was split into 5 parts :eek:), so in that time there was a myriad of mistakes, fudged up lines and distressed glances. :lol:

Through that link you will find the gag reel ... and that is why I'll never be a TV presenter. :D

(Expect a stream of bad language, so it's "not safe for work" - where you should be working anyway!)

Adrenochrome
02-Nov-2006, 08:20 PM
"No f*cking mouth water!"
lol

p.s. Loved the "f*cky" shirt!

Neil
02-Nov-2006, 09:27 PM
Oh my Dear God!!! That is fantastic!!!!

You can actually see him notibly age over the period of those outtakes...

Thanks for the biggest laugh I've had for a long time!

So without further shi**y bol**ox!

capncnut
02-Nov-2006, 10:10 PM
Nice one MZ. Maybe I counted wrong but I heard ten s**ty bollocks there.

Bollocky bollocks... that's a keeper man! :lol:

MinionZombie
02-Nov-2006, 10:10 PM
lol

Adreno - it's a CKY t-shirt with "fu" and "ou" on either end (but I thought about scratching off the "ou" cos it sounded funnier that way. :D

Neil - indeed, the desperation, exasperation and suicidal tendencies start creeping in rather swiftly in the second half. Hence why I'd gone loony when I did the "impromtu video commentary" directly after all that. :lol:

I've been swearin' like a trooper since I was 8 years old - first thing I learnt at my new primary school back in 1992 was the main swear words you "had" to know in the playground. :lol:

scotty Boy
02-Nov-2006, 10:27 PM
Just wow!

I never knew it could be so hard talking to a camera haha and to swear like that so many times. the swaer count at the end helped, but i would have preferd a tally for '****ty Bollocks' my bad if it was in there tho.

Tricky
02-Nov-2006, 10:43 PM
quality dude :lol: Nothing beats a good outpouring of expletives

LouCipherr
03-Nov-2006, 01:05 PM
Dammit MZ, every time you post one of these, i'm at work and can't view it 'till I get home (another 8 hours! ARGH!).

I can only imagine your "confuddlement" while doing this. :D I'll check it out when I get home and post comments.

sh*tty bollocks! :lol:

DjfunkmasterG
03-Nov-2006, 01:19 PM
Hello, My name is Nick Thomson and I am here to introduce a short film I made... sh1t, Fvck, Sh1t, Fvck, :lol:

bassman
03-Nov-2006, 01:39 PM
:lol:

I think THAT should be on the DVD.:p

Neil
03-Nov-2006, 01:47 PM
Hello, My name is Nick Thomson and I am here to introduce a short film I made... sh1t, Fvck, Sh1t, Fvck, :lol:

Or....

"Hello... m... sh1t, Fvck, Sh1t, Fvck"

LouCipherr
03-Nov-2006, 07:31 PM
MZ - the next step is to do a commentary on your gag reel.. :lol:

MinionZombie
03-Nov-2006, 07:50 PM
If it's anything like the gag reel itself, it'd be a symphony of swearing upon swearing.

HLS
11-Nov-2006, 02:02 AM
OH MY! That was funny.