PDA

View Full Version : A happy moment....

Adrenochrome
03-Nov-2006, 12:40 AM
happy moment (http://www.badmovies.org/multimedia/movies6/monsterzero1.mpg)

DeadJonas190
03-Nov-2006, 12:43 AM
LOL! That was awesome.

bassman
03-Nov-2006, 01:43 AM
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Freaking great, man.

My sides hurt.

Cody
03-Nov-2006, 01:48 AM
i dont get it :(..

GRMonLI
03-Nov-2006, 03:50 AM
Looks like he is doing an Irish jig! :lol:

coma
03-Nov-2006, 03:59 PM
Looked like a greek dance to me:)

MikePizzoff
03-Nov-2006, 04:39 PM
i dont get it :(..

:lol: Come on, man! It's Godzilla doing the goofiest shiv he's ever done in one of his movies! Since when does he (she?) act like that? Funny stuff.

Adrenochrome
03-Nov-2006, 04:45 PM
:lol: Come on, man! It's Godzilla doing the goofiest shiv he's ever done in one of his movies! Since when does he (she?) act like that? Funny stuff.

and don't forget.....it's a Happy Moment!

coma
03-Nov-2006, 05:53 PM
If you notice Godzilla sits like an Japanese person.
Japanese people do this crouch where they rest on the flats of their feet while in a sitting position, close to the ground. Western people never do this.
When I saw it in one of the 70s movies I cracked up. But amybe I am easily amused.
:D

Adrenochrome
03-Nov-2006, 05:59 PM
If you notice Godzilla sits like an Japanese person.
Japanese people do this crouch where they rest on the flats of their feet while in a sitting position, close to the ground. Western people never do this.
When I saw it in one of the 70s movies I cracked up. But amybe I am easily amused.
:D

I seriously want a Godzilla suit made for me. An EXACT version of the '70's Godzilla. I'd go grocery shopping in it. Stand in line and shake my Godzilla head at the news and the rag mags, huffing occasionally.:D

coma
03-Nov-2006, 06:05 PM
I seriously want a Godzilla suit made for me. An EXACT version of the '70's Godzilla. I'd go grocery shopping in it. Stand in line and shake my Godzilla head at the news and the rag mags, huffing occasionally.:D
Sneak a grape from the produce area. Have a smoke, Take a piss.
Now that would be funny. Godzilla at a urinal:)

capncnut
03-Nov-2006, 08:15 PM

Makes two of us man. I'd do anything to break into an old folks home wearing a rubber Godzilla suit and go "EEEHHHRRRKKKHHH!!!" :lol:

Cody
03-Nov-2006, 08:16 PM
well I get godzilla at a urinal thats funny