PDA

View Full Version : Any Ross Noble fans here... or is it just me?

Cykotic
03-Nov-2006, 09:49 AM
9UyHa1mkB6Q

So, this dude comes from my little twisted part of the world and as far as I am concerned (Next to Bill Bailey *bows in worship*) is one of Englands greatest stand-up comedians.

scotty Boy
03-Nov-2006, 09:59 AM
I must admit i do like this guy, i remember watching Jack Dee at Hammersmith on TV and Ross Noble was on once and everyone was talking about him the next day at sixth form.

I think he will be HUGE in a ocuple of years time and this clip is hillarious!!

_liam_
03-Nov-2006, 10:38 AM
yeah saw him at the glastonbury festival a few years back(he was on a couple acts before bill bailey btw, decent lineup), bloody classic.

some drunk dude was ambling through the crowd and noble did a wildlife docu style commentary following his progress, dude didnt realise until after about 10 minutes, then he started heckling ross, ross was like "what's your name?" and the guy said something like "urrhhhoggy" and ross looked disgusted and said "...bogey?! yer names BOGEY?!" to which the drunk indignantly replied; "NO, *sigh* it's MOGGY!" to which noble was like "ohhhh MOGGY, i'm so sorry to have offended you...fancy me calling you something stupid like bogey, eh"

great stuff.

Danny
03-Nov-2006, 12:46 PM
yeah you cant think of him without thinking of bill....and topary, but thats just the hair, hes a damn funny guy but needs to show more emotion cus he allways has this expression that makes him look like billy connely mixed with edward scissor hands:lol:

Cykotic
03-Nov-2006, 01:05 PM
Well, you ain't gonna hear any argument from me!

Cody
03-Nov-2006, 08:20 PM
I dont know..I think Dane Cook is the funniest man ever EVER!!!

capncnut
03-Nov-2006, 08:38 PM
Ross Noble's okay... not exactly a comedy heavyweight though.

MinionZombie
03-Nov-2006, 10:19 PM
Did you see him on Have I Got News For You tonight? He was pretty darn funny on there I thought. :)

Danny
04-Nov-2006, 03:06 AM
I dont know..I think Dane Cook is the funniest man ever EVER!!!

who?:rockbrow:

MinionZombie
04-Nov-2006, 11:36 AM
who?:rockbrow:
*sigh*

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOGLE...

aka http://justf*ckinggoogleit.com :lol:

Danny
04-Nov-2006, 12:06 PM
* que replyed sigh* i know who he is ,the who was in fact a joke about one of his stand ups.:rolleyes:

man i hate explaining jokes:bored:

EDIT - and who actually googles every name they dont know anyway?

MinionZombie
04-Nov-2006, 01:24 PM
Never heard of Dane Cook, had no idea that "who" is supposed to be a joke. :lol: Hence the "gooooooooooooooooooooooogle", because why ask someone on a forum a simple question like who someone is, when you've got google a click away, that was why I said google. :p