PDA

View Full Version : Subscribed Thread Emails on 11/3

deadpunk
05-Nov-2006, 03:30 PM
Andy/Neil...

Just to make you guys aware, on 11/3 I was not recieving emails from any of the threads I was subscribed to. Now, today, on 11/5 I recieved ALL of them.

I'm not sure which end the problem is on, but I've never had problems recieving email from the site before and I did get other email that day... :rockbrow:

Andy
05-Nov-2006, 03:35 PM
its problems with the server, we've had it before.

i'll let neil know your having problems and he should be able to take it up with the host and get it sorted for you :)

deadpunk
05-Nov-2006, 03:40 PM

No hurry or worry, though. Seems like I'm on here so damn much lately, that the emails are almost an afterthought anyway :lol:

Neil
05-Nov-2006, 06:51 PM

No hurry or worry, though. Seems like I'm on here so damn much lately, that the emails are almost an afterthought anyway :lol:

Anyone else having problems?

Don't forget the email problem could be your problem (deadpunk?) possibly?

If it were the server it would affect everyone...

capncnut
05-Nov-2006, 08:40 PM
I have had no problems whatsoever with the e-mails or messaging on HPotD. Seems pretty rapid to me.

MinionZombie
06-Nov-2006, 10:31 AM
Aye, it's been fine and dandy for me, but in the past I had problems. At the beginning of HPOTD VBB it was somewhat hit and miss, now it seems to be 99% hit. The only time recently was when the server or whatever wasn't allowing many emails a month.

deadpunk
06-Nov-2006, 01:43 PM
Anyone else having problems?

Don't forget the email problem could be your problem (deadpunk?) possibly?

If it were the server it would affect everyone...

Like I said, I'm not sure which end the problem is on. But, I'm recieving emails now, so either way, it's a moot point. It was just that one day, however was getting other emails that day. So, unless my service was just Anti-HPOTD that day...:eek:

Anyway, problem is gone. Thanks for your attention, Neil and Andy. :)