PDA

View Full Version : Hey Guys!!! has anyone

joeharley666
17-Mar-2006, 10:23 AM
seen anything on the new remake of DOTD??? any mini-trailor or articles or anything to tell us what is in store for this remake.

By the way, been gone for awhile, came back and found this place has changed, changes look awesome and it should be alot of fun posting again especially with all the new zombie flicks slated for release this year.

Anyone new here to the board???

bassman
17-Mar-2006, 12:47 PM
Basically all we've heard is that the makers of the film claim to be fans of Romero's yet continue to refer to BUB as "BUD" and that the only other things remaining in the remake will be the military, scientists, and underground facility.

I'm sure it will turn out to be crap. *cough Yawn04 cough* But I can't really say that until I see it...so I guess it's up in the air.

DjfunkmasterG
17-Mar-2006, 03:05 PM
it's from the producers of Day of the Dead Contagium, the director of Lake Placid and Halloween H20, and has nothing to do with Romero... Did I mention the people from DAY of the DEAD Contagium are producing... That alone should set off crap alarms. However, when it is released I know most of you will see it. :D Just so you can rip it aprt on the message boards. :evil:

Svengoolie
18-Mar-2006, 03:22 PM
Basically all we've heard is that the makers of the film claim to be fans of Romero's yet continue to refer to BUB as "BUD"....

Hey! Even Howard Sherman/Sherman Howard himself calls Bub "Bob" in the 2-disc special edition documentary, so nobody's perfect....:rolleyes:

MinionZombie
18-Mar-2006, 03:28 PM
Hmmm...I don't remember that bit.

And yep - Day of the Remake will suck epic beanbag.

glsjaw
18-Mar-2006, 09:04 PM
the question is (maybe already commented on)fast or slow zombies

Head Shotz
19-Mar-2006, 12:48 AM
Hadn't heard about this remake, any Web sites up yet with info?:eek:

Cody
19-Mar-2006, 05:07 AM
im not so sure if im excited about it

jdog
19-Mar-2006, 05:39 AM
i'll go see it if it comes out, but i wont be to disapointed if it sucks.
with the same producers that did "contagium doing this, i would'nt expect much.