PDA

View Full Version : New Spider-Man 3 trailer!

DeadJonas190
10-Nov-2006, 06:50 AM
Here is the link. It looks pretty cool, but gives away a lot of the storyline if you know your Spider-Man mythos.

http://www.ifilm.com/video/2783985

Neil
10-Nov-2006, 07:46 AM
Has Spidey bitten off too much to fit into a 2hr film?

Danny
10-Nov-2006, 11:34 AM
ill say yes with 3 bad guys,sandman, venom and.....night surfer:rolleyes: and then theres the rumors of bruce cambell playing a 4th in the form of mysterio.

though that would be pretty cool.

DjfunkmasterG
10-Nov-2006, 11:48 AM
This actually looks like it might be a great film. That trailer has me pysched for Spidey 3. Will 3 villians be too much, we won't know until it is released. However, that trailer has me psyched. :D

Trancelikestate
10-Nov-2006, 01:01 PM
i saw 2 villains wheres venom? or is it supposed to be that stupid "inner demon" venom?

bassman
10-Nov-2006, 01:17 PM
i saw 2 villains wheres venom? or is it supposed to be that stupid "inner demon" venom?

Yeah....I didn't see Venom in there, either. I remember reading that the Comicon footage showed that guy from That 70's Show being turned into Venom.

And about the four villian thing....I read that only two of them will be the main villians, while the other two are more like cameo appearances.

DeadJonas190
10-Nov-2006, 05:10 PM
The pic of Topher Grace turning into Venom looks like it is in a church, which is where Spidey loses the costume in the trailer. I am willing to bet that Venom is only in the movie at the very end, when he takes over Eddie Brock.

capncnut
10-Nov-2006, 06:10 PM
I enjoyed the first two so I will see this regardless of who the villians are.

MinionZombie
10-Nov-2006, 06:32 PM
Now that is a trailer - you actually see a bunch of stuff!

Neil - I'd guess it'll probably be about 2 and a half hours long to squeeze all that in, hopefully Raimi will jiggle it around to make sense and not feel light on any front. The first two were great, so hopefully it'll be a hat-trick.

As for Bruce as a bad guy in the movie - a decent sized character - oh yes please! His appearances in 1 and 2 were cock teases, we need some serious Bruce in S-Man-3 dangit!

Lookin' forward to seeing the flick.

Tullaryx
13-Nov-2006, 12:48 PM
Somebody mention Eddie Brock and Venom in a church? :)

Venom (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5l9fEBs4m8&embed=1)

Danny
14-Nov-2006, 06:13 AM
"This video has been removed at the request of copyright owner Sony because its content was used without permission "

is sony just being a bastard to everyone lately or something?

ssbib
14-Nov-2006, 12:25 PM

A few days after the trailer was released a second trailer was leaked from Sony Pictures containing the venom footage. Its since been removed but I managed to get some images before it did. I promise these are genuine and from that leaked trailer:

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b44/ssbib/venom.jpg