PDA

View Full Version : My Name Is Bruce..

prettycorpses
10-Nov-2006, 09:48 AM
SYNOPSIS

My Name Is Bruce is the tale of a small town set upon by demons after a group of teen-agers unwittingly unleash an ancient curse. Campbell, playing himself, is kidnapped off the set of a B horror movie and, despite his protestations that he's just an actor, is forced to play the role of his heroic movie character in order to save the town.

Cant wait....

Danny
10-Nov-2006, 11:32 AM
very, VERY old news, but yeah i cant wait either.

capncnut
10-Nov-2006, 05:45 PM
I've been waiting for this too and yeah, I'm wetting myself to see it! :D

MinionZombie
10-Nov-2006, 06:25 PM
Aye cappin' I can't wait to see it, hopefully it's better produced than the one where he had two brains/minds (forget the name), as it wasn't that good - sadly disappointing. Hopefully this will have all the potential (and back it up) to be an excellent flick, the premise is certainly very promising.

bassman
10-Nov-2006, 08:12 PM
Aye cappin' I can't wait to see it, hopefully it's better produced than the one where he had two brains/minds (forget the name), as it wasn't that good - sadly disappointing. Hopefully this will have all the potential (and back it up) to be an excellent flick, the premise is certainly very promising.

"Man With The Screaming Brain"? I saw that one night. I was quite confused.....to say the least.

MinionZombie
10-Nov-2006, 08:36 PM
Yes! That's the 'ammer ... man with the screaming brain.

Needless to say, I'm glad I couldn't afford the DVD and cancelled my pre-order and *ahem* saw it anyway, because I was sadly disappointed, it just wasn't working and felt as cheap as it was made for. :(

Tullaryx
13-Nov-2006, 04:57 PM
I'm sure this will be very typical of any of Bruce's work: Great cheesy fun. All I can say about this news is...groovy.