PDA

View Full Version : A question for Cradle of filth fans...

Cykotic
10-Nov-2006, 10:40 AM
I've been thinking about this recently (I have no idea why but...), If you could pick a Cradle of filth track (or tracks) to turn into a movie, which track/s would you pick?

I would pick "Her Ghost in the fog" and "Swansong for a Raven"...

or maybe "Nemesis"

Danny
10-Nov-2006, 11:33 AM
id say ghost in fog too myself.

capncnut
10-Nov-2006, 05:51 PM
id say ghost in fog too myself.

I agree but only if Emily Booth takes her kit off again! :D

_liam_
10-Nov-2006, 07:03 PM
ick! i HATE midian era onwards cradle. warbling fat women and tinkly keyboards, grumble grumble gripe. they used to be a super evil iron maiden with a dash of extreme metal. i dont like the sort of tim burton direction theyve taken these days (although still blinding live)

well the album "cruelty and the beast" is based on a hammer horror movie (see the hammer/amicus thread), but i'd love to do a video of the destruction of sodom and gommorah set to "the principle of evil made flesh", or some other scene of biblical mass destruction, with angels pissing fire onto people. that would be amazing.

beneath the howling stars would be good with a proper hammer throwback video, with tons of dry ice and fake cobwebs...

Minerva_Zombi
10-Nov-2006, 07:06 PM
Cradle Of Filth is a joke. lol

_liam_
10-Nov-2006, 07:48 PM
they certainly are now, but i never understood why people slagged them off so much in the nineties, and yet all adored iron maiden - i'd describe mid era cradle as beefed up iron maiden with synths and a different kind of operatic, high pitched vocalist but an operatic, high pitched vocalist nontheless.

Deadman_Deluxe
10-Nov-2006, 08:09 PM
I would have to go for either the unreleased demo track "Big evil gravy biscuit shoe" or the as of yet unrecorded "it banged its balls with a tyre iron and giggled with dismay" ;)

capncnut
10-Nov-2006, 10:21 PM
i never understood why people slagged them off so much in the nineties, and yet all adored iron maiden.

As far as I'm concerned, Iron Maiden went down the pan when Paul DiAnno was fired. :p

_liam_
10-Nov-2006, 10:36 PM
lol, well, wouldnt agree there, but i do agree that "charlotte the harlot" would be crap if bruce had been in on it.

have to say i wish theyd done a couple more of those punky sounding early albums.