PDA

View Full Version : Anyone from the....

joeharley666
11-Nov-2006, 01:36 AM
southwest seen "night of the living dead 3D" yet??? come on guys, give us some reviews here, we easterners will probably have to wait until this hits DVD, they are probably testing the waters with just showing this movie out west to see how audiances react and see if this baby has the potential to be shown in 1500 theaters.

darth los
27-Jun-2007, 06:39 AM
southwest seen "night of the living dead 3D" yet??? come on guys, give us some reviews here, we easterners will probably have to wait until this hits DVD, they are probably testing the waters with just showing this movie out west to see how audiances react and see if this baby has the potential to be shown in 1500 theaters.

This movie just totally fell off the face of the earth. I live in NYC and i couldn't find this in the theatres anywhere. I keep looking for updates online but so far, nada. It's probably going to be crap anyway.

acealive1
27-Jun-2007, 06:57 AM
This movie just totally fell off the face of the earth. I live in NYC and i couldn't find this in the theatres anywhere. I keep looking for updates online but so far, nada. It's probably going to be crap anyway.

well what do u expect when u try to use the public domain schtick to get out of paying anyone from the original? if it wasnt for the original film,these morons wouldnt have a film to remake so they arent getting my money.

darth los
27-Jun-2007, 07:17 AM
well what do u expect when u try to use the public domain schtick to get out of paying anyone from the original? if it wasnt for the original film,these morons wouldnt have a film to remake so they arent getting my money.

If it wasn't for gar the genre itself wouldn't exist. I think gar is the godfather of zombiedom and should get a cut of the proceeds of every zombie film made since NOTLD.

acealive1
28-Jun-2007, 12:10 AM
If it wasn't for gar the genre itself wouldn't exist. I think gar is the godfather of zombiedom and should get a cut of the proceeds of every zombie film made since NOTLD.

they're cuttin corners anyway they can. im sure romero wouldnt ask for much at all. rubenstein on the other hand......

darth los
28-Jun-2007, 12:14 AM
they're cuttin corners anyway they can. im sure romero wouldnt ask for much at all. rubenstein on the other hand......

I don't even want to get started about that dude. Although i hear that he gives gar 50% of the revenue from dawn even though he's not legally required to. It would just be nice to see gar make some money off of his intellectual property. It's only right.

RustyHicks
28-Jun-2007, 12:44 AM
It's just too bad that remakes can't be banned by the creator of the original. That certainly would throw a wrench in Hollywood's remake stew pot wouldn't it

darth los
28-Jun-2007, 12:57 AM
It's just too bad that remakes can't be banned by the creator of the original. That certainly would throw a wrench in Hollywood's remake stew pot wouldn't it

Money is a very powerful negotiating tool.

acealive1
28-Jun-2007, 02:59 AM
I don't even want to get started about that dude. Although i hear that he gives gar 50% of the revenue from dawn even though he's not legally required to. It would just be nice to see gar make some money off of his intellectual property. It's only right.

romero should get some change from every zombie movie ever made til the end of time

darth los
28-Jun-2007, 03:17 AM
And when he does die it should go to his family. Just like walt disney. He invented something and you don't think his family stopped getting paid just because he's not around anymore do you?

acealive1
28-Jun-2007, 03:19 AM
amen to that,bro. romero started a billion dollar idea

darth los
28-Jun-2007, 03:25 AM
i reckon it would be atleast that much. He basically created another marketable monster in the same vein as vampires and werewolves. I mean, who doesn't know about zombies? The money generated from knockoff movies and halloween sales have to atleast equal that imo.

acealive1
28-Jun-2007, 05:33 AM
i reckon it would be atleast that much. He basically created another marketable monster in the same vein as vampires and werewolves. I mean, who doesn't know about zombies? The money generated from knockoff movies and halloween sales have to atleast equal that imo.

he really did predate everyone honestly. he even threw social commentary in all of his films. smart man. and hey hes a minority. im more proud now :)

darth los
28-Jun-2007, 06:13 AM
i tell alot of people that Gar is cuban and they're shocked. He could pass for a white man though.