PDA

View Full Version : Weird DVD

scotty Boy
12-Nov-2006, 08:18 PM
Night of the Day of the Dawn of the Son of the Bride of the Return of the Revenge of the Terror of the Attack of the Evil, Mutant, Alien, Flesh Eating, Hellbound, Zombified Living Dead.

Im sure some of you have heard of this and some may not have, but yes that is the actual title and i would love to see this film.

I would be surprised if somebody has a copy of this or has seen it. I would be even more surprised if someone has a copy they are willing to get rid of/sell??

:)

capncnut
12-Nov-2006, 09:21 PM
I must try and find myself a copy of that! :lol:

coma
13-Nov-2006, 12:02 AM
Its basically a dubbed version of NOTLD with dialouge and "jokes". Its kind of amusing. I got it somewhere, but I have like 2500 movies and It could be anywhere. I searched high and low for it and was dissapointed when I finally saw it. I would say keep your eyes open but dont go too over board trying to score a copy. Its worth a view. It aint worth 50 bucks.

scotty Boy
13-Nov-2006, 08:44 AM
$50?? blimey thats a bit out of my price range. Maybe one day Blockbusters or some cheap dvd rental place will have it in.

Shame cos this sounds funny:(

coma
13-Nov-2006, 03:30 PM
$50?? blimey thats a bit out of my price range. Maybe one day Blockbusters or some cheap dvd rental place will have it in.

Shame cos this sounds funny:(

I didnt pay fifty bucks for it. I meant more thats how a lot of hard to find movies are on Ebay etc.
I paid 0 for mine:) . But I looked for a long time.

scotty Boy
13-Nov-2006, 05:24 PM
Where did you eventually buy it?

i wouldnt even know where to search for it and what to search for. But i will keep my eyes open no doubt

dogma789
27-Nov-2006, 01:55 AM
Post deleted.

scotty Boy
27-Nov-2006, 01:59 PM
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=183432258325295610&q=night+dawn+day+dead

ABSOLUTE LEGEND!! many thanks matey

HLS
27-Nov-2006, 02:28 PM
OMG with a title like that I just have to see it!

scotty Boy
27-Nov-2006, 05:28 PM
i just watched the first 45 mins of it and i laughed my head off "Tuna, i want tuna" haha brilliant my mate will download it from google.video and burn to dvd for me to view over and over again. cant wait

DjfunkmasterG
27-Nov-2006, 09:36 PM
my favorite part is when John Russo, as a zombie comes in from outside, it looks like he is coming out of a closet. The voice says "I'm not a fag." I'm not a fag."

I was ROTFLMAO when i saw this for the first time. :lol:

RazielTalos
03-Jan-2007, 10:38 PM
ANyone know where else I can download it. I tried downloading the player and movie to my flashdrive so i can have it on my laptop but i have to have an active net connection to watch it, f'n hell!

Anyone with an idea, or willing to burn me a copy or email it to me in parts, itd be greatly appreciated

Night2008
23-Feb-2007, 12:04 AM
Hey guys,

A guy from here burned me a copy of the movie. It's different. It's alright. I would say, if you're a die hard fan of NOTLD, like myself. Then, buy it, that way you just have it, and it shows devotion.

Tommy