PDA

View Full Version : "Reno 911: Miami"

bassman
13-Nov-2006, 02:23 PM
I don't know about everyone else, but I have found Comedy Central's "Reno 911" to be one hell of a funny show since day one. Well, now they're taking their police antics to the big screen with "Reno 911: Miami".

There is now a trailer on the net and it is pretty damn funny. Hell.....I find the title of the film to be particularly funny.

Check the trailer out, here. (http://movies.yahoo.com/feature/reno911miami.html;_ylt=AsH.Gps39Y_TuNQCZmYWFaJfVXc A)

I read that this is actually a very tamed trailer and that another, more funny trailer was pulled from the web after only an hour. I'm sure You tube will have it soon enough. Either way....check out the trailer above for a few good laughs.

What do you guys think? You like the show? Will the movie be good? How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop?

deadpunk
13-Nov-2006, 04:19 PM
The world may never know about the Tootsie Pop...But, Reno kicks total arse!

MikePizzoff
13-Nov-2006, 08:44 PM
Looks hillarious. I'd expect nothing less from them!

Although I'm disappointed that it has too much of a "Hollywood" feel to it and doesn't really look like it's a "reality/documentary" show like how the series is filmed.

bassman
13-Nov-2006, 11:40 PM
Looks hillarious. I'd expect nothing less from them!

Although I'm disappointed that it has too much of a "Hollywood" feel to it and doesn't really look like it's a "reality/documentary" show like how the series is filmed.

I'm thinking that just the trailer turned out that way. I'm willing to bet that the movie will just be a longer/more planned out version of the show.

I'm hoping, anyway. I have read reviews from people that got into test screenings and say that it's one hell of a funny ride. Here's hoping:thumbsup:

Danny
14-Nov-2006, 06:18 AM
what with this and borat and the like this is turning out to be a popular time for tv spin off movies.