PDA

View Full Version : VENOM FOOTAGE: Get it before its taken down!

ssbib
16-Nov-2006, 09:43 AM
Hey everyone. I know I already posted pictures about this but I also managed to find another link to the leaked Spiderman 3 trailer that includes Venom. Some of the effects arn't completed as you have to remember this is a leaked trailer. Anyway go here and scroll down, I'll also post the Venom pics at the bottom. Enjoy:

http://www.canmag.com/news/4/3/5703

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b44/ssbib/venom.jpg

Danny
16-Nov-2006, 01:37 PM
god damn i just cant wait to see this im pretty sure its gonna out-do spiderman 2 by far.:cool:

radiokill
16-Nov-2006, 02:01 PM
damn....I just can't watch streaming vids at work...looks great though, good find!

ssbib
16-Nov-2006, 05:04 PM
god damn i just cant wait to see this im pretty sure its gonna out-do spiderman 2 by far.:cool:

Yeah I hope so too. I dont think we'll be disapointed though, what I've seen so far looks really, REALLY good!

I'm sure everyone remembers Venoms white emblem on his chest, i think it was a black widow? From looking at the pictures I dont think he has it (unfortunately) it looks like Raimi's gone for the Ultimate Spiderman version of Venom (who doesn't have the logo). This makes sense though, he changed Spidermans origin to the Ultimate version (where he's bitten by a GENETICALLY altered spider as opposed to the radioactive spider in regular cannon). Also he is using Eddie Brock Jr. instead of just Eddie Brock. Again, in Ultimate Cannon it was Eddie Brock Jr.

Makes me wonder about the origin of the black suit. Is it gonna be "Symbiote from Space" like in regular canon or "Intelligent Suit" developed by some scientist like in Ultimate Canon? What does everyone else think?

Another note, have a look at this rather interesting Venom video...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Awtv4LRYSuI&NR

Lastly, I cant tell if this is genuine or not:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5E38sX7vzE&mode=related&search=

Danny
16-Nov-2006, 07:59 PM
so then maybe gwen stacy will be the movie version of carnage?

Bubdotd
16-Nov-2006, 08:01 PM
:D nice picture of venom.

capncnut
17-Nov-2006, 04:57 AM
He's certainly a friendly looking chap! :D

Neil
17-Nov-2006, 07:29 AM
My only concern is they're trying to cram in too much to this film...

Danny
17-Nov-2006, 12:01 PM
aye but if they put each of these storys in seperate films, like they planned to it would have ended with the secret wars appearing in spiderman 7, cant rememer em all but i think electro and the red skull are meant be in the 4th film along with the sinister 6, and bizaarely spidey 5 was rumored to be ratman, whoever that is, and kraven the hunter who in my opinion is the lamest spidey villain ever.

bassman
17-Nov-2006, 12:30 PM
aye but if they put each of these storys in seperate films, like they planned to it would have ended with the secret wars appearing in spiderman 7, cant rememer em all but i think electro and the red skull are meant be in the 4th film along with the sinister 6, and bizaarely spidey 5 was rumored to be ratman, whoever that is, and kraven the hunter who in my opinion is the lamest spidey villain ever.

Seems like I remember hearing that "Spiderman 3" is likely Raimi's last round in the director's chair. If so....you can probably say goodbye to continuing a good series.

BUT....at the same time, I also heard that two of the villians in "3" are basically like teasers and set up the fourth film.

ssbib
17-Nov-2006, 10:22 PM
Seems like I remember hearing that "Spiderman 3" is likely Raimi's last round in the director's chair. If so....you can probably say goodbye to continuing a good series.

BUT....at the same time, I also heard that two of the villians in "3" are basically like teasers and set up the fourth film.

I am worried that is going to be the case with Venom. I sure hope not...

Danny
18-Nov-2006, 12:56 PM
of course it is!

ssbib
18-Nov-2006, 07:32 PM
of course it is!

Probably true but very sad...