PDA

View Full Version : Lonnie Martin's "Women's Studies"

DjfunkmasterG
20-Nov-2006, 12:44 PM
a friendd of mine, Lonnie Martin, is about to move into a feature film project by 2007/2008 title Women's Studies. I have worked with Lonnie onhis short film Under The Bed, and he, along with his wife worked on DEADLANDS with me. He plays the drolling throat ripping zombie, and his wife Cindy Marie Martin plays the victim. Cindy also recently played Barbara in the theater stage rendition of Night of the Living that played here in Wash. DC back in October 2006.

Anyway, they are trying to get this film off the ground and have put together a fictional college website to help promote the film. The film itself is set at a fictional college and focuses on CULT groups, in this case a group of female with dreams of enslaving men.

Now the female cast is smoking hot... and Hopefully Lonnie will be yelling action very soon on this cult thriller opus. In the mean time talk a look and check out the website for Women's Studies

http://www.womensstudiesmovie.com/default.asp

MinionZombie
20-Nov-2006, 01:03 PM
That looks pretty damn cool, nice idea too.

I was listening to one of the Adam & Joe XFM podcasts yesterday and they were talking about some music video that had women beating up a scantily clad, muscled-up man bound to a chair - they were saying that if the roles were reversed it would be the most obscene scandal to hit the media, but with men taking the beating - for some strange reason, that's alright.

So that kind of idea/vibe/whatever kinda fits in here. I'll be interested to see how it turns out, sounds like a cool idea. :thumbsup: