PDA

View Full Version : Exclusive Preview- Night Of The Living Dead '07

livingdeadboy
20-Nov-2006, 05:14 PM
Here is a high res version of the preview---> PREVIEW (http://web.mac.com/reesterfx/iWeb/Site%205/EXCLUSIVE%20PREVIEW.html)

Or you can watch the preview on You Tube ---> CLICK HERE (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQy7QcFH3RY)

Danny
20-Nov-2006, 05:34 PM
well i gotta admit i laughed at the barbara line at the end, but just becuase its been spoofed to death, but i like it, especially the amount of zombies around the building, that was cool man.

The Alive Man
20-Nov-2006, 05:38 PM
Previews don't count. I wanna see the movie to get the "feeling" and know if they got it straight. Previews are done to mystify.

Danny
20-Nov-2006, 05:58 PM
well technically its a trailer.

Dawg
20-Nov-2006, 07:01 PM
Few questions though if you may:

01) What location does this take place, because it definitely isn't a farm house. Is it a school or business of some sort?

02) Is the entire movie going to have a shade of green?

03) Are you going to use the original NOTLD score or change it?

Also, I wanted to comment that when both dudes come out of the building at the end (you are the younger one, right?), it was really dramatic and professional looking.

Keep up the good work!

:dead: Dawg

Danny
20-Nov-2006, 07:08 PM
night had a score?:rockbrow:

Fulcifan91
20-Nov-2006, 09:31 PM
Great job. Your editing is always really awesome quality. Lookin' good!

capncnut
21-Nov-2006, 02:38 AM
Very impressed. I think the green filter gives the movie a really 'cold' look which I like. For a movie made on a zero budget, the acting 'aint half bad. Keep up the good work bro! :)

livingdeadboy
21-Nov-2006, 03:43 AM
Few questions though if you may:

01) What location does this take place, because it definitely isn't a farm house. Is it a school or business of some sort?

02) Is the entire movie going to have a shade of green?

03) Are you going to use the original NOTLD score or change it?

Also, I wanted to comment that when both dudes come out of the building at the end (you are the younger one, right?), it was really dramatic and professional looking.

Keep up the good work!

1. takes place in a few locations, a community hall, the basements of a few homes...and the farmhouse makes a cameo.

2. the entire movie will have the shade of green.

3.its going to have its own score, i just used that piece of music for the preview.

and yes i am the younger one coming out of the building at the end. that preview barely shows any of the movie, however I am glad once again that you guys are enjoying it!

capncnut
21-Nov-2006, 03:59 AM
The Night soundtrack really works on the new trailer, uncannily strange that.

Dawg
21-Nov-2006, 10:33 PM
night had a score?:rockbrow:

Sorry, I meant music, not really a score per say I guess.

livingdeadboy
21-Nov-2006, 11:38 PM
Sorry, I meant music, not really a score per say I guess.

the original had a few original pieces of music to it, not really music per say, more like funky creepy noises...like the one during the eating scene.

DjfunkmasterG
22-Nov-2006, 01:31 PM
Hey dude,

I checked out your trailer and I was mighty impressed. So far everything you have shown to us or made for the film community is outstanding. I am really psyched about what you pulled off on the budget you work with.

I can actually say this and mean it 100%. "This is one remake I am totally looking forward to watching."

Keep up the good work.

Dj

coma
22-Nov-2006, 03:03 PM
3.its going to have its own score, i just used that piece of music for the preview.

Do you already have someone lined up for the score? I am interested in helping out. I have a ton of musical experience with all kinds of styles, including orchestral, metal, electronic styles and that moogy eating guts bleeps in NOTLD. And anything you could think of.
The film is looking really good, especially the shot of the zombies at the window)the one you used in that really nice poster). Good job.

livingdeadboy
22-Nov-2006, 04:25 PM
Hey dude,

I checked out your trailer and I was mighty impressed. So far everything you have shown to us or made for the film community is outstanding. I am really psyched about what you pulled off on the budget you work with.

I can actually say this and mean it 100%. "This is one remake I am totally looking forward to watching."

Keep up the good work.

Dj

i really appreciate the comment Dj, thanks man. Ecspecially after a comment you made awhile ago talking about hating remakes lol.
But once, again, thanks :) You'll probably end up getting one of those *rough cut* copies of the movie again.

Do you already have someone lined up for the score? I am interested in helping out. I have a ton of musical experience with all kinds of styles, including orchestral, metal, electronic styles and that moogy eating guts bleeps in NOTLD. And anything you could think of.
The film is looking really good, especially the shot of the zombies at the window)the one you used in that really nice poster). Good job.

Hey coma, actually the soundtrack for the flick is almost done, I made it myself. Used a lot of funky noises, some violin work, nothing hardcore, a very subtle score. Just out of curiousity, did you ever get that copy of Escalation i sent to you? would love to hear what you thought about it.

On another note, not meaning to sound like a soldlier is dispair here...but i am getting raped and rolled on another forum. So if anybody feels like hopping on a grenade...it would be very much appreciated lol :p

http://www.trashvideo.org/zmdb/forum/topic.php?board=2&topic=354

DjfunkmasterG
22-Nov-2006, 04:35 PM
I will check out the forum when I get home. That site is blocked by our companies firewall. :(

You will get a lot of flak because of the name of the film. Nothing more to it than that. People are just remaked out.

coma
22-Nov-2006, 04:47 PM
Hey coma, actually the soundtrack for the flick is almost done, I made it myself. Used a lot of funky noises, some violin work, nothing hardcore, a very subtle score. Just out of curiousity, did you ever get that copy of Escalation i sent to you? would love to hear what you thought about it.

I ahd totally forgot about it then I got it from my neighbor about a week or two ago. Apparently she had it accidentaly along with some really old bills. Its not the first time she's done that. I wanted to chew her out, but I figured in the future it would just go in the garbage instead. The Mailman is an idiot.
After the holiday I will watch it and get back to you

I'm looking to build up a bigger reel for my Soundtrack stuff and your movie looked pretty damn good.

bobcobb
24-Nov-2006, 12:22 AM
hey reese,
i was one of your extas in the notld, my wife was the blonde you ask to stay for close-ups, which pissed me off because she don't watch horror movies.
any way the trailer looks great. i had a **** load of fun.

i watched the preview of escalation, looks really good wondered if you could hook me up with a copy.

thanks chester

hope the movie works out great!

livingdeadboy
24-Nov-2006, 01:02 AM
hey reese,
i was one of your extas in the notld, my wife was the blonde you ask to stay for close-ups, which pissed me off because she don't watch horror movies.
any way the trailer looks great. i had a **** load of fun.

i watched the preview of escalation, looks really good wondered if you could hook me up with a copy.

thanks chester

hope the movie works out great!

hey man, glad you had a good time out during filming! I really was very appreciative of all 80 of you that came out and stood in the cold. As for Escalation, I can't give you a copy cause its not for sale. However, there are a couple of screenings of Escalation coming up, go to the Escalation site below me in my signature, then click on showtimes. Come on out to one of the showings:D

paulannett
08-Dec-2006, 01:21 AM
This looks awesome. I thoroughly enjoyed Survivors and I am really looking forward to this remake. **** the haters, NotLD07 looks awesome. Great job so far... though, I think the skull poster on your site needs more solar flare! :)

MikePizzoff
08-Dec-2006, 12:42 PM
Looks pretty farkin awesome! I'm very impressed. A few questions...

1) Any clue what the running length will be?

2) How did you get permission to film at those places? Work there? Know someone who does?

3) I forget what this question was.

livingdeadboy
08-Dec-2006, 03:58 PM
Looks pretty farkin awesome! I'm very impressed. A few questions...

1) Any clue what the running length will be?

2) How did you get permission to film at those places? Work there? Know someone who does?

3) I forget what this question was.

hey man,

1- about 80 minutes.

2. I asked those places really nicely and they gave me a discount.

3. i forgot my answer

Danny
08-Dec-2006, 07:38 PM
**** the haters,

uhh....what haters?

paulannett
11-Dec-2006, 11:13 AM
Check the link livingdeadboy posted; he's taking a lot of flack from fanboys for remaking NotLD.

Danny
11-Dec-2006, 12:58 PM
meh, with a remake i guess its expected.

capncnut
11-Dec-2006, 05:38 PM
I guess it's fair do's really. After all, most of us are slating the hell out of the Day remake.