PDA

View Full Version : Tom Savini Autograph

cinezombi
22-Nov-2006, 01:03 AM
Attention all Theater, Zombie, and Horror Fans,

I am a huge theater buff. My..genre of choice Horror. Films..of choice Zombie.

I am..going to start a website about..Theaters, Films, and Peoples experiences at theaters. It will have stories and photos of theaters, films, people at theaters from all over the world. Movie..House Road..Trip is the working title.

The Mascot of the site will be the CineZombie. A undead film crazed moviegoer that feast on great Cinema Houses, Films, Popcorn, and the occasional fellow moviegoer or Cinema Employee. He roams from town to town,city to city,state to state,..country to country to find the biggest fans, best theaters, and to cause a little mayhem every once and awhile.

What I ask of you is to come up with a Logo or Banner for the site, or a graphic of the CineZombie. All you need to know is that he is a Zombie that likes theaters. Go.........

I also need stories and pictures at theaters and of theaters. Zombies at theaters would be great.

I will be giving a autographed picture of The Master of FX and Zombie Make-up King Tom Savini..also in the upcoming Grind House by Quentin Tarantino.. there will be other prizes such as Posters, Stickers, T-Shirts and other cool swag for runners up and the winners will be choosen by a poll of peers on an Internet Poll.

All entries must be recieved by no later than January 1, 2007.

Email Pictures, entries, and Stories to cinezombi@aol.com

Or leave as a comment on www.myspace.com/cinezombi

http://static.flickr.com/122/271023718_a1a9550c4c.jpg

RazielTalos
03-Jan-2007, 10:36 PM
Sounds awesome, I cnt wait to see how things turn out. Ive already got my autograph of Tom, he signed my dog eared, much adored copy of Grande Illusions. But i will keep an eye on your project

capncnut
04-Jan-2007, 02:48 AM
Yeah, I'll be checking out the progress on this one myself. Good luck and all that jazz.