PDA

View Full Version : Why was Adrenochrome banned? (just asking, didn't know him)

The Alive Man
22-Nov-2006, 08:52 PM
... just to know WHAT I can't or shouldn't do.

bassman
22-Nov-2006, 09:04 PM
Rules & FAQ at the top left corner of the page.

As for Adreno.....*whistles softly and slowly backs out of the room*

Neil
22-Nov-2006, 09:20 PM
He had a long standing agreement with another user not to talk about them - They were constantly flaming each other etc...

After a number of posts and warnings yesterday regarding other issues, today he decided to post a derogatory comment about the aforementioned user.

He has been banned until x-mas when the situation will be reviewed.

The Alive Man
22-Nov-2006, 09:21 PM
AH.

Now it's clear.

I hate flaming anyway.

There's something better to do... talking about ZOMBIES, for example.

capncnut
22-Nov-2006, 09:39 PM
If you never knew Adrenochrome then why would you enquire about his banning? Surely you know about the Rules and FAQ section. Methinks this is a crafty way for you to boost your posting rank up to ZFE status! :D

The Alive Man
22-Nov-2006, 09:43 PM
If you never knew Adrenochrome then why would you enquire about his banning? Surely you know about the Rules and FAQ section. Methinks this is a crafty way for you to boost your posting rank up to ZFE status! :D

Are you crazy? :cool: I don't need such mean gimmicks, man.

I was wondering what the hell happened. I wanted to know if I was innocent. ;)

capncnut
22-Nov-2006, 09:54 PM
Well it's not the first time it's happened to him and I'm sure this wont be the last time either. I see flame wars on a regular basis on HPotD and hardly any of the culprits are disciplined so whatever Adrenochrome did must have been pretty bad. I wouldn't even bother to ask what happened, it's none of my business. I think the only thing we can do is study the rules and watch our own asses.

EvilNed
23-Nov-2006, 04:36 PM
The guy conjured up a bunch of crap about me, and backtalked me for no reason whatsoever. I don't mind him taking a vacation.

I didn't even know the guy, and yet he tried to get me banned by making stuff up.

Danny
24-Nov-2006, 02:30 PM
when i first joined he seemed like one of the nicest blokes here but now ive looked over some of the threads he does seem to be pissed at the mods, ive noticed deadman in particular for a while, i guess regardless of maturity in life we all can be a flamer at some point on the internet regardless of age, though i gotta say in only saw in 2 threads were he really whent off on one, i think one had to be closed...which i guess explains the suspention.

people just have to chill, if people say **** about you who cares?

thats all im gonna say on it.

MinionZombie
24-Nov-2006, 02:50 PM
People need to chill in general and realise we're on the bleedin' internet here, lest we set Jay and Silent Bob on your asses, "Strike Back" style. :D

Some folk take things too seriously, it's a forum ... on the internet ... :|:eek:

The Alive Man
24-Nov-2006, 04:51 PM
People need to chill in general and realise we're on the bleedin' internet here, lest we set Jay and Silent Bob on your asses, "Strike Back" style. :D

Some folk take things too seriously, it's a forum ... on the internet ... :|:eek:

Yeah, but this place is a reflection of your inner self (trying to sound like Morpheus).

MinionZombie
24-Nov-2006, 05:47 PM
Irrespective, it still means some people need to chill out and stop taking sh*t seriously.

Danny
24-Nov-2006, 09:01 PM
....and quit being whiny bitches when people dont ahve the same view as you.

Arcades057
25-Nov-2006, 06:20 PM
Wow, I go on vacation for a few days and my (least) favorite troll gets the boot? Oh well. I've had better flames with Grim, but it was pretty funny arguining with Adrenochrome. I guess he had to get his revenge while I was gone. :lol:

The sad thing is I had thought we worked our problems out. I thought we had an agreement to only friendly banter back and forth; apparently not, it would seem. Best of luck to him working out his pyschological problems.

deadpunk
25-Nov-2006, 06:53 PM
Actually, in response to the whole 'quit being whinying bitches' thing;

If anyone cares to reread Neil's reply to this thread, the whole incident was one-sided. It was also something that Adrenochrome chose to extend beyond the forums.

The guy made his own choices to get banned, and from someone that has raised more than his share of hell on the forum, I'll tell you that getting banned is something you pretty much have to beg Neil to do to you. Now..can we all drop this, please? :rockbrow:

Andy
25-Nov-2006, 09:26 PM
Now..can we all drop this, please? :rockbrow:

i concur, this question has been answered.