PDA

View Full Version : Arcade Leader Board Question

Philly_SWAT
26-Nov-2006, 10:31 PM
When I click on the leaderboard in the arcade, it kick me back out to a log in screen, even though I am already logged in. This was happening even last week before the most recent upgrade, so it is not a problem with that. It didnt used to do this, it would just show me the leaderboard.

Does anyone else have this problem? And if so, why is this happening? Or is it just my computer for some reason? Actually, I know its not because I checked from a friend's house as well.

capncnut
26-Nov-2006, 10:43 PM
I've had all kinds of problems with the arcade including the log out. I've also encountered stuff like scores not registering/games crashing etc and I KNOW it's not my pc. :(

Andy
27-Nov-2006, 01:45 AM
When I click on the leaderboard in the arcade, it kick me back out to a log in screen, even though I am already logged in. This was happening even last week before the most recent upgrade, so it is not a problem with that. It didnt used to do this, it would just show me the leaderboard.

Does anyone else have this problem? And if so, why is this happening? Or is it just my computer for some reason? Actually, I know its not because I checked from a friend's house as well.
just checked it out on internet explorer 7 and FireFox.

arcade is working fine on both.

sorry guys i cant solve your problem if i cant recreate it.. all i can suggest is trying logging out, clearing your cookies and wiping your cache then logging back in.

Philly_SWAT
28-Nov-2006, 01:30 AM
just checked it out on internet explorer 7 and FireFox.

arcade is working fine on both.

sorry guys i cant solve your problem if i cant recreate it.. all i can suggest is trying logging out, clearing your cookies and wiping your cache then logging back in.
Hey Andy,

Just to make sure you know what I am saying, I am not saying that the arcade itself is not working properly, the arcade is in fact working perfectly for me. The only thing that does this is when you click on the "arcade leaderboard", the page that lists the people who have the most titles. Did you do this? I dont see how that could be a cookies/cache thing, because it happens on my computer at home, the computer at work, and at my friends house who just got a new computer two weeks ago. Everything else on the arcade works fine on all three machines, but the same problem exists on all three machines.

Just discovered, the problem only happens on the old URL
not on the new one. Weird.

Andy
28-Nov-2006, 12:29 PM
Just discovered, the problem only happens on the old URL
not on the new one. Weird.

There's your solution then :p

i think neil is turning the old URL off soon anyway.

Neil
28-Nov-2006, 01:34 PM
There's your solution then :p

i think neil is turning the old URL off soon anyway.

To make things easier I'll actually do a change to the server so any accesses to the old URL will automatically map to the new one... So in reality it should be a painless/invisible move...