PDA

View Full Version : Any idea when we could see it in the States?

SgtSteve
27-Nov-2006, 05:49 AM
Quality zombie pics are rare enough and I like the look of yours. Is it going to be for sale on DVD?

capncnut
27-Nov-2006, 01:35 PM
How long's a bit of string? I'm still waiting to see it in the UK! :D

shadowkid
27-Nov-2006, 03:06 PM
I found an interesting 2 part article on ABC with one of the directors that seems to imply it will be in a lot of film festivals before going to DVD

abc.net.au/news/arts/articulate/200611/s1798051.htm

Having seen the film twice myself in Letchworth I think it will play well at festivals, but I'm with you guys in that I'd rather it came to DVD sooner rather than later.

Maz.

Neil
29-Nov-2006, 08:02 AM
I found an interesting 2 part article on ABC with one of the directors that seems to imply it will be in a lot of film festivals before going to DVD

abc.net.au/news/arts/articulate/200611/s1798051.htm

Having seen the film twice myself in Letchworth I think it will play well at festivals, but I'm with you guys in that I'd rather it came to DVD sooner rather than later.

Maz.

Nice article!

capncnut
29-Nov-2006, 08:51 AM
I found an interesting 2 part article on ABC with one of the directors that seems to imply it will be in a lot of film festivals before going to DVD...

Just read the article, pretty good. As for The Zombie Diaries coming to DVD, I am kind of hoping that it will hit a few theaters in London first. I gotta catch this.

hydro
03-Dec-2006, 11:16 AM
At the moment it looks like the next screening will be in February in London. We'll then be off to the Cannes Film Market with the movie and hopefully it shouldn't take too long to close a deal with a US distributor. Having said that, a release date is probably still a way off. We're hoping that by late summer 2007 it should hit DVD.

capncnut
03-Dec-2006, 12:31 PM
At the moment it looks like the next screening will be in February in London.

I trust details will be posted when they are available. One more thing Hydro, are there any other clips of TZD available other than the trailer?

SgtSteve
03-Dec-2006, 01:32 PM
At the moment it looks like the next screening will be in February in London. We'll then be off to the Cannes Film Market with the movie and hopefully it shouldn't take too long to close a deal with a US distributor. Having said that, a release date is probably still a way off. We're hoping that by late summer 2007 it should hit DVD.

Thanks for the info. Good luck at Cannes.

Debbieangel
04-Dec-2006, 02:52 AM

I am looking forward to its release in the States! The trailer is Awesome! GOOD LUCK in Cannes!!!

DVW5150
06-Dec-2006, 02:06 PM
Wow this should be great ...:elol:

CornishCorpse
16-Jan-2007, 10:56 PM
A Premier in london in febuary? Is this just a rumour or an actual thing? If so any dates? :D Got a couple weeks off in febuary and I would happily make the trek up from the styx to london to see this. A British Gritty Zombie film? Throw Chuck Norris in and Ill call this a new religion xD