PDA

View Full Version : Anthologies (Book of the Dead, Still Dead, etc)

ProfessorChaos
27-Nov-2006, 09:57 PM
I own Book of the Dead and the follow-up, Still Dead. Has anyone heard whether or not they were planning on putting out a third book?

Also, has anyone checked out any of the Book Of All Flesh series of books? Are they worth ordering? What about the Mammoth Book of Zombies?

UndeadAnthology
02-Dec-2006, 01:54 AM
I own Book of the Dead and the follow-up, Still Dead. Has anyone heard whether or not they were planning on putting out a third book?

Yep, it's called Mondo Zombie and its out now! More info here (http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1587670402/permutedpress-20).

Jacob

ProfessorChaos
05-Dec-2006, 12:08 AM
Cool..thanks. I plan on checking this out very soon. I've developed a fever for undead fiction lately. Just got Book of All Flesh and Book of Final Flesh, plus Mammoth Book of Zombies, all three for only 23 bucks on ebay. Time to hibernate.

Todd Tjersland
18-Jan-2007, 09:11 AM
Yep, it's called Mondo Zombie and its out now!

Thanks for the tip! I enjoyed the original Book of the Dead and sequel. Although the stories were often hit-or-miss, it was just about the only zombie fiction I could lay my hands on in the early '90s. I've still got them in storage somewhere. I should dig them out and give them another read...