PDA

View Full Version : New Eating Habits Trailer

Fulcifan91
28-Nov-2006, 09:12 PM
Newest Eating Habits trailer is available on YouTube...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99ipZ34pUNY

Let me know what you think

Danny
29-Nov-2006, 12:51 AM
i liked it, music kinda reminded me of deadlands though.

capncnut
29-Nov-2006, 01:59 AM
Ditto, looks cool man. :cool:

Fulcifan91
29-Nov-2006, 03:22 AM
i liked it, music kinda reminded me of deadlands though.

I feel the same way, but I sent gayr an e-mail about it. I was thinking of a score more like HENRY:Portrait of a Serial Killer or Reqiuem for a Dream.

What are your guys' thoughts on music?

Danny
29-Nov-2006, 03:26 AM
depends which route your taking if you going for slightly cheesy but full on slasher stuff like that'll work but if you looking for proper creepy psychopath type stuff theres a song on the silent hill 2 ost im reminded of, you can dowload the soundtrack from evil unleashed...someone help me out here it plays when maria "dies" in the underground tunnels and james in in the elevator.

actually screw that if youve seen the silent hill movie the airy msytery sort of piano music thats the kinda music i mean, somethign that sounds a little bit unnatural, like a fiary tale gone wrong, thats all i can describe it as.

or go with thrash metal, i hear dj loves the stuff:lol:

capncnut
29-Nov-2006, 03:34 AM
but if you looking for proper creepy psychopath type stuff theres a song on the silent hill 2 ost im reminded of, you can dowload the soundtrack from evil unleashed...someone help me out here it plays when maria "dies" in the underground tunnels and james in in the elevator.

Know the tune very well but I have no idea what the piece is called. It is very similar to a slow f**ked up depressive piano instrumental of Paint It Black by The Stones. :D

Danny
29-Nov-2006, 03:59 AM
yeah ,exactly!, thats the kinda tweaked psycho music that a good nutjob movie needs, :cool:

capncnut
30-Nov-2006, 07:37 AM
Just checked out the trailer again, it kinda digs in better on a second viewing. This is probably a very silly question but the whole knife in the eye thing, a little nod to Zombie Flesh Eaters perhaps? ;)

LouCipherr
30-Nov-2006, 07:16 PM
or go with thrash metal, i hear dj loves the stuff:lol:

:lol:

Good one, hellsing. :D We all know Dj has a thing for Slayer music in horror films..

DjfunkmasterG
01-Dec-2006, 12:08 AM
not my film if they want beat your head off the pavement thrash metal I will put it in there... it would explain the main characters need to f**Kin kill people. Cause I can't think of one time in my life that when I listened to thrash metal I hadn't thought of taking some poor F**Ker out. :cool: :sneaky:

Danny
01-Dec-2006, 06:14 AM
i thought only hippies hate metal.

HLS
01-Dec-2006, 08:29 AM
I loved it! Way cool man!