PDA

View Full Version : Night of the Living Dead

Minerva_Zombi
01-Dec-2006, 04:59 AM
I am working on the screenplay to my remake of Night and here are some key changes I have made to the story. I wanna know opinions.

1. Johnny is a criminal who has kidnapped Barbara and taken her out to the cemetary to execute her but is saved by the first cemetary zombie.
2. Ben is the beefy truck driver instead of a black guy.
3. Barbara gets bitten by a zombie, and the rest of the film will chronicle her transformation as the night goes on.
4. A love interest between Ben and Barbara.
5. Ben turns bad in the end and feeds Barbara to the zombies to save himself.
6. No Harry Cooper or Helen. Just Tommy and JULIE
7. And the zombies DO NOT run.

I know, I know... LOVE INTEREST BETWEEN BEN AND BARBARA??? Just an idea i want to use to play with character development. But, gimme some insite. I'd really appreciate it!

Thanks

Danny
01-Dec-2006, 06:13 AM
I am working on the screenplay to my remake of Night and here are some key changes I have made to the story. I wanna know opinions.

1. Johnny is a criminal who has kidnapped Barbara and taken her out to the cemetary to execute her but is saved by the first cemetary zombie.
2. Ben is the beefy truck driver instead of a black guy.
3. Barbara gets bitten by a zombie, and the rest of the film will chronicle her transformation as the night goes on.
4. A love interest between Ben and Barbara.
6. No Harry Cooper or Helen. Just Tommy and JULIE
7. And the zombies DO NOT run.

I know, I know... LOVE INTEREST BETWEEN BEN AND BARBARA??? Just an idea i want to use to play with character development. But, gimme some insite. I'd really appreciate it!

Thanks

now thats one cliche' to avoid right there on its own, the rest sounds good l like the new reason for coming to the cemetary a lot.:)

capncnut
01-Dec-2006, 09:29 AM

Does he say "I oughta drag you out there and feed you to those things"? :D

DjfunkmasterG
01-Dec-2006, 11:15 AM
Another remake.... :lol:

Hey good luck with that man, but Why not do a spin off with new characters instead of using the same ones?

livingdeadboy
01-Dec-2006, 01:28 PM
gah, another remake...maybe i should just halt production on my remake, or change the title to something else.

Danny
01-Dec-2006, 01:41 PM
y'know since its free reign why dont people just make a "of the dead" film set in another location during the events of night or something? rather than rehash the story yet again, like the escape of the living dead comics, you could even use the sound of the "and eating ther victims" broadcast rip it and play it out your cd player rather than a tv so your guys in a new location would be hearing the same things ben and all them guys were but y'know ,actually being origional, cus speaking as a director and wirter mysefl i just cant see why people would want to make there own night remake, im not putting you down ,more power to you, but when your spending all the time doing something like that your wasting time were you could actually be origional and make a movie of your own design, cus no matter how much you put into this its never truly gonna be "your" work, your just imitating someone else when you could make your own movies instead.

sorry if i offend ,really, but its just a thought for anyone who wants to make a dead film really.

im looking at you ving rhames:sneaky:

capncnut
02-Dec-2006, 01:36 AM
gah, another remake...maybe i should just halt production on my remake, or change the title to something else.

NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

im looking at you ving rhames:sneaky:

Quit staring at him before he gets medieval on your ass! :lol:

tkane18
04-Dec-2006, 06:37 PM
How about continuing where “Night” left off by following the adventures of Sheriff McClelland and his posse?
That storyline could have endless possibilities.