PDA

View Full Version : Holy Shiite!!!......

joeharley666
19-Mar-2006, 11:06 PM
The past few months I keep seeing these random threads on Night 3D pop up on this board, and I actually didn't even think to read any of them
ALL ALONG thinkings it's a new DVD on the original Night just copied in 3D

and then I just stumbled on a trailor by accident, I was like Holy **** it's a brand new remake.

I don't know, it looks very awfully over-acted

something I never felt about the actors in george's movies, that was the beauty of them!

jdog
19-Mar-2006, 11:50 PM
ya it does look like a pile of crap. but i'll go see it anyways so that i can rip on it.

losherman
20-Mar-2006, 01:15 AM
ya it does look like a pile of crap. but i'll go see it anyways so that i can rip on it.

hahahahahahaha, sweet.

Adrenochrome
20-Mar-2006, 01:38 AM
Oh, I know I'll be sitting in the theater making snide comments under my breath - It's because I'm a HUGE fan of Mystery Science Theater 3000 that allows me to enjoy movies all all kinds; I just "repeat to myself it's just a show, and I should really just relax" ;)
If I can sit through Yawn'04 and Contagium, I can sit through anything zombie!

BlueRoseRomeo
20-Mar-2006, 02:22 AM
I will rent it and save the $7-9 a person plus food incase it stinks

Head Shotz
20-Mar-2006, 03:13 AM
:rolleyes: Is there a link to this trailer? I'm intrieged.

glsjaw
21-Mar-2006, 01:03 AM
http://www.nightofthelivingdead3d.com

BlueRoseRomeo
21-Mar-2006, 01:09 AM
I watched the trailer today. I don't think it looks that horrible. I think I will watch the movie rental or wait and buy it from the cheap rack from Walmart.

Ryan
21-Mar-2006, 04:37 PM
The past few months I keep seeing these random threads on Night 3D pop up on this board, and I actually didn't even think to read any of them
ALL ALONG thinkings it's a new DVD on the original Night just copied in 3D

Same here

Arcades057
21-Mar-2006, 05:14 PM
Looks good to me. Any idea when it'll be out? The site said release news was coming soon.