PDA

View Full Version : Indian Thriller!!

Terran
03-Dec-2006, 05:02 AM
Gah I cant figure out how to have it show up in the post....so somone do it for me and tell me how to do it for next time!!...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbvP7dT3Dx0

Danny
03-Dec-2006, 07:13 AM
im damn sure this is proper old news though.

LbvP7dT3Dx0

EvilNed
03-Dec-2006, 11:02 AM
India has the largest filmindustry. But their films are vastly different from ours. I'm talking Bollywood now, not those arty independent films they make. They're more or less comprehensive... Like ours.

Bollywood films are at least 3 hours long. They feature action, comedy, romance, drama and music. Sometimes the film has a special theme, this one is obviously Horror themed. But they still always have all of the other ingredients as well.

scotty Boy
03-Dec-2006, 11:31 AM
I am studying Multi cultural films in my course at the moment and this includes Bollywood and New Wave cinema. I dislike it soo much but you do learn alot about the industry through Bollywood.

Terran
03-Dec-2006, 11:57 AM
I love Bollywood!!

capncnut
03-Dec-2006, 12:26 PM
For a toe curlingly cheap piece of Bollywood crap, it was actually pretty good. :D

Danny
03-Dec-2006, 01:29 PM
I am studying Multi cultural films in my course at the moment and this includes Bollywood and New Wave cinema. I dislike it soo much but you do learn alot about the industry through Bollywood.

did you have to watch a bout de souflle and all them as well?:D

scotty Boy
03-Dec-2006, 04:50 PM
did you have to watch a bout de souflle and all them as well?:D

I have never heard of this film! Ive had to watch Dil Se, Bombai and Chungking Express neither of these tickle my fancy tbh

Neil
04-Dec-2006, 10:14 PM
Oh My Dear God!

Terran
04-Dec-2006, 10:48 PM
Oh My Dear God!

Dude you know you love it....

Its still making me laugh....

Ugg EDIT:... I was about to post more stuff but then I realized this wasnt the general discussion forum and deleted the other stuff....

The Alive Man
05-Dec-2006, 12:08 AM
The song is an instant classic.

capncnut
05-Dec-2006, 03:33 PM
Maybe someone in Bollywood should do a cover of The Zombie Stomp? :lol: