PDA

View Full Version : Sometimes I'm in favour of the death penalty!

Neil
20-Mar-2006, 01:10 PM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/berkshire/4712686.stm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/berkshire/4825212.stm

These guys do not deserve life at the expense of the tax payer!

Adrenochrome
20-Mar-2006, 01:23 PM
I have mixed feelings on the death penalty - For one; I don't think the taxpayer should have to pay for their up-keep, let the bastards grow their own food! (and what-not)
But, without getting into a pro or con debate, I will say this -
It's stories like this, however, that make me want to see PUBLIC EXECUTION brought back (only I want it televised). Hang them from the neck until dead on LIVE television. Rope is cheap.

bassman
20-Mar-2006, 01:40 PM
Yeah, I say hang em. That would be good....probably even too nice of an execution for what they did. They should get worse...

To quote Margie at the end of "Fargo": "Here ya are and it's a beautiful day. Well, I just don't understand it...."

MinionZombie
20-Mar-2006, 01:55 PM
That is just beyond comprehension - that story couldn't be more sick and twisted. Those six freaks should be hung, drawn and quartered for doing that - and FOUR were on probation? Wow, so the hotel with bars isn't working? Gee - how about we make prison something to be properly feared?

With cases like this I say definately bring back the death penalty, just because it's the 21st century, doesn't mean there aren't criminals who deserve to be put to death for their crimes. Better to purge our world of this scum rather than PAYING to keep them alive.

Sickening, the whole thing, sickening.

Deadman_Deluxe
20-Mar-2006, 02:20 PM
Three days in the dog pit for those ****s ... and never to be seen again.

Arcades057
20-Mar-2006, 03:53 PM
Public executions for all, carried out by the family members of the victims.

p2501
20-Mar-2006, 05:05 PM
Public executions for all, carried out by the family members of the victims.

while gruesome, i think the potential psychological benefits of your plan merits a pilot program.

for the life of me Neil, i have no idea why your people stopped the public executions, followed by a post game display over on London Bridge. it's was a brilliant system of deterance.