PDA

View Full Version : Trailer Park Boys

MikePizzoff
06-Dec-2006, 12:51 PM
So what's everybody's favorite episode(s)? Name your favorite episode and then give a brief description of what it's about to refresh everyone's memories. NO MAJOR SPOILERS UNLESS PROPERLY POSTED!

I have seasons 1-5 on DVD and am currently "aquiring" season 6 (shhhhhhh). So out of the first 5 seasons I think my favorite episode would be

If You Love Something, Set It Free

In this episode, a good portion of the beginning is filmed in night vision. It starts off with Ricky, Julian, Bubbles, Cory, and Trevor in their field of marijuana. Cory and Trevor are forced to stay and guard the field with potato guns but something attacks them. Could it be the dreaded Samsquamch that Bubbles is always so afraid of? I'm not spoiling it for you.

::::EDITED 12 HOURS LATER::::

Come on, boys. I thought you c*ckheads were f*cking fans of this show! If none of you reply you're goin to be in one f*ck of a sh*t-storm. Smokes, let's go.

[MODS: Please excuse the language; it really is necessary due to the topic at hand]

HLS
07-Dec-2006, 04:12 PM
Sorry hun. I never heard of The Trailor Park Boys. Then again I am probably the only person on earth without cable. :(

coma
07-Dec-2006, 04:48 PM
I never heard of The Trailor Park Boys. Then again I am probably the only person on earth without cable. :(
I heard of em but have never seen it. Its Canadian, right? I have cable and they dont show it here.
btw I only got cable for the first time 6 years ago. Broadcast got way too sucky, plus I used to have a life and hardly watched TV:p
I have seen it to download here and there, but due to the name I thought it was more dopey White Trash stereotyping, which I find boring like Joe Dirt or the horrible and thankfully shrtlived "the Mullets" TV show. Saw that out of curiosity and it was stupid and very wierd (in a bad way)

Danny
07-Dec-2006, 06:29 PM
love the show, but this is like the 5th thread just about how great they are and after a while the same topic does get rather thin.

HLS
07-Dec-2006, 07:35 PM
I heard of em but have never seen it. Its Canadian, right? I have cable and they dont show it here.
btw I only got cable for the first time 6 years ago. Broadcast got way too sucky, plus I used to have a life and hardly watched TV:p
I have seen it to download here and there, but due to the name I thought it was more dopey White Trash stereotyping, which I find boring like Joe Dirt or the horrible and thankfully shrtlived "the Mullets" TV show. Saw that out of curiosity and it was stupid and very wierd (in a bad way)

Well when I get off work I get online at home. I spend so much time chatting online I never get to watch TV:D

MikePizzoff
07-Dec-2006, 08:32 PM

Yes, it's Canadian. No, it's not typical white trash stereotyping. It's not even white trash. I, too, think all that crap is stupid and unfunny. Trailer Park Boys is pure genius, though.

coma
07-Dec-2006, 10:49 PM
Yes, it's Canadian. No, it's not typical white trash stereotyping. It's not even white trash. I, too, think all that crap is stupid and unfunny. Trailer Park Boys is pure genius, though.
Sounds good then . As per the reccomendation I will definately check it out.
I cant stand that white trash crap though. "Them poor people sure are funny!"

love the show, but this is like the 5th thread just about how great they are and after a while the same topic does get rather thin.
Not if you've never seen the threads. If you dont like the show, change the channel:skull: