PDA

View Full Version : 24 - season 6 prequel...

MinionZombie
06-Dec-2006, 06:05 PM
Got my ass the season 6 prequel for 24 and tickle my balls with a feather it was great! :D I can't wait for season 6 to start, any other 24 fans on here who've seen the prequel?

It's looking like it's gonna be a rockin' season, I'd better get my ass into season 5 for a re-watch before it gets going.

I did find the sponsorship rather intrusive however - sponsored by Toyota, and being that the prequel is set in Shanghai (or somewhere near), it felt a bit odd there was a gleamingly clean Toyota 'Chelsea Tractor' ready and waiting to be used at one point ... that was a bit of a wince-inducing moment as it pulls you right out, but they're nowhere near as blatant in the actual series (despite the fact Toyota, Lexus and particularly Ford are the cars of choice for any character within the series :lol:)

Anyway, just wanted to chuff that I'd seen the season 6 prequel. :D

tkane18
08-Dec-2006, 05:53 PM
Is this available at stores or is it some online promotion?
I haven't heard of a season 6 prequel but would definately watch it!

MinionZombie
08-Dec-2006, 06:07 PM
It's on the 24 season 5 DVD apparently, I didn't acquire it that way, teehee ... and no, I can't tell you where, it's easy enough to find. :lol:

Roll on season 6! :)

ssbib
08-Dec-2006, 06:51 PM
Your right season 6 is gonna be good. I've read some interesting things about it. There is a trailer on it on wikipedia if everyone wants to check it out. Cant wait to see the prequel though...

MinionZombie
08-Dec-2006, 09:00 PM
Aye I've checked the trailer out a couple of times now and it looks friggin' great, I can't wait for that 4 hour premiere goodness! :)

ssbib
08-Dec-2006, 09:11 PM
Has there been anymore news on the 24 film? I remember when Kiefer was on Jonathon Ross over here about4 months ago he talked about making a movie. What do you think that will be like?

MinionZombie
08-Dec-2006, 09:13 PM
The movie will be made in summer 2007 after the season has wrapped, I'm looking forward to it. Not sure what it's going to be about, a friend of mine who's a mad fan of 'The Power Hour' thought maybe it'd be about the mission in Kosovo which pre-dates the first season ... or maybe it'll take place during events between two of the seasons - who knows, maybe it'll ford the gap between season 6 and 7 ... although maybe not, that'd probably be cutting things a bit fine for the start of 7...