PDA

View Full Version : Munsters Vs Addams Family

_liam_
08-Dec-2006, 11:17 PM
which one then? i like addams movies but prefer the munsters series. hate the munsters movies though.

yourselves?

capncnut
08-Dec-2006, 11:20 PM
The Munsters CANE it bro! :D

HLS
08-Dec-2006, 11:33 PM
The munsters no question about it.

_liam_
09-Dec-2006, 01:26 AM
ah i'm not the only one then!

munsters kick ass...the one where herman thinks that doll is his son, i actually thought i was gonna do damage to myself laughing so much.

he IS the proto-homer

bassman
09-Dec-2006, 07:56 PM
Obviously you should know what I chose.(look at the signature)

I enjoy The Addams Family. I really like the movies, too. Funny stuff.

But overall, The Munsters win, hands down. The movies aren't great....but the show is legendary. Two bad it only lasted for 2 seasons.

Danny
09-Dec-2006, 08:26 PM
i was born in 88 so the munsters were before my time, and the addams damily was one of the movies i loved when i was little, so i vote for them.:)

coma
09-Dec-2006, 09:02 PM
i was born in 88 so the munsters were before my time, and the addams damily was one of the movies i loved when i was little, so i vote for them.:)
It was on from 64-66. Most of us caught them on reruns.
I like em both, but Herman had a better car

I never cared to see the Aadams family movie

bassman
11-Dec-2006, 04:22 PM

I was born just a few years before you, man. The Munsters used to be on contant re-runs. You can still find them on every now and then. And if that doesn't work, there's only two seasons and they're both out on DVD.

I agree with you though, the two Addams Family films are pretty damn funny.

Lady at Camp(speaking about Pugsly Addams): Well isn't he just a little lady killer?"

Gomez Addams: "Aquitted"

You can tell that's where Sonnenfeld(director) sort of took is ideas and tones from the Addams movies and threw them into Men in Black.:confused:

slickwilly13
12-Dec-2006, 05:02 AM
Tough call for me. I liked Herman and Grampa as well as Gomez, Fester, and Lurch.