PDA

View Full Version : Just in - SOUNDTRACK to be released on CD

DjfunkmasterG
09-Dec-2006, 07:21 PM
I have been in talks for a few weeks with a small underground label here in maryland thats wants to release the soundtrack to DEADLANDS: The Rising. Now I can't go into a huge amount of detail at this time but expect to be able to purchse the soundtrack sometime in 2007.

The label has asked for every song I have composed for the film which numbers well over 45. The songs on the official website are just what appears in the film with a few bonus alternate versions sprinkled in here and there just for sh1ts and giggles. I am not sure which songs will be released on this pressed soundtrack however I do know the major songs in the film will be there, but some of the smaller pieces maybe omitted to make way for other songs I had originally composed but deemed not worthy for the film or I omitted the scene in which the song was to appear.

Once I get things more finalized I will keep you all posted, but FYI effective the free downloadable soundtrack will be removed off the website January 1st 2007. So if you don't have it... grab it now.

MinionZombie
13-Dec-2006, 10:30 AM
Hey man, just came across this slice of news pie, that's some cool stuff. :thumbsup::)

I'm glad Deadlands is taking off and people are seeing the goodness of the creamy inside ... ... what is it with me and food-analogies this morning? :eek: