PDA

View Full Version : Oh God please save humanity!

zombie04
12-Dec-2006, 11:13 PM
From Bloody-Disgusting

We were informed this morning that Uwe Boll is already planning BloodRayne III if the sequel, BloodRayne II does well on it's direct-to-video release in 2007. We're told it'll put Rayne up against Nazi's... finally a connection between the game and the terrible franchise. The film BloodRayne is based on a sexy, supernatural huntress named BloodRayne (Loken), who is an unholy breed of human and vampire. In a quick take, Boll has confirmed that he has asked star Christian Slater to return in Alone in the Dark II and is awaiting his decision. Come on Slates, what gives?!

MinionZombie
13-Dec-2006, 11:07 AM
Geez, does this guy ever stop (or will he ever stop)? I thought he was busy shooting the Postal movie, now he's already talking about this? Geez...

capncnut
13-Dec-2006, 11:21 AM
If Uwe Boll wants to shoot something worthwhile for a change then may I recommend he start with himself?

Eyebiter
13-Dec-2006, 11:39 AM
Alone in the Dark II?

Article from the screen writers of Alone in the Dark on what it's like to work for Uwe Boll...

http://www.somethingawful.com/articles.php?a=2649

MikePizzoff
13-Dec-2006, 11:58 AM
If Uwe Boll wants to shoot something worthwhile for a change then may I recommend he start with himself?

ZING!

MinionZombie
13-Dec-2006, 12:15 PM
Geeeeezus, that Boll-ock fella sounds like a complete dick ... why, oh why does anyone give him money?! :eek:

And the desperate actors appearing in his movies would make a better career move from not being in his movies.

Kristana Loken - what's she done besides T3 and Bloodrayne? And no, locking lips (ooh err) with Michelle Rodriguez doesn't count.

Christian Slater - he's been on the slippery slope for years.

Patrick Muldoon - acting like a block of wood in Starship Troopers, got his brains apparently sucked out for real and appears before Ewwwwww...Boll-ocks.

I might actually try and watch the Postal movie, being a fan of the games ... but *sigh* I'll probably be damned to hell for doing son.

That article was interesting, one bit that stood out most:

this was the first movie I've ever seen featuring gratuitous tit-shots during a scene where a retarded girl is raped.

*blinks* :eek: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0279037/

Geeeeeeez...

bassman
13-Dec-2006, 12:27 PM
Kristana Loken - what's she done besides T3 and Bloodrayne? And no, locking lips (ooh err) with Michelle Rodriguez doesn't count.

But she's mind numbingly hot. I've been contemplating watching Bloodrayne just for that reason. Maybe on mute, though.:p

Christian Slater - he's been on the slippery slope for years.
What? You mean you didn't like the straight-to-dvd release of "Hollow Man 2"?;)

MinionZombie
13-Dec-2006, 05:35 PM
I've heard there's some kind of hot-ass lezzy scene in Bloodrayne or something, so maybe I'll acquire that scene...:lol:

Danny
13-Dec-2006, 11:15 PM
From Bloody-Disgusting

We were informed this morning that Uwe Boll is already planning BloodRayne III if the sequel, BloodRayne II does well on it's direct-to-video release in 2007. We're told it'll put Rayne up against Nazi's... finally a connection between the game and the terrible franchise. The film BloodRayne is based on a sexy, supernatural huntress named BloodRayne (Loken), who is an unholy breed of human and vampire. In a quick take, Boll has confirmed that he has asked star Christian Slater to return in Alone in the Dark II and is awaiting his decision. Come on Slates, what gives?!

guilliermo del toro needs to smack this guy upside the head with a hellboy dvd and say "this is how its done you talentless douche!".:)

MinionZombie
14-Dec-2006, 11:53 AM
I really wish someone would assassinate Boll's ego and be done with his idiocy. I simply cannot believe that dickhead gets to keep making utter sh*t movies, meanwhile there's young, fresh talent out there kicking and screaming and desperately trying to get their own film made, scratching together a few penny farthings to make ends meet...:eek:

coma
14-Dec-2006, 03:49 PM
I really wish someone would assassinate Boll's ego and be done with his idiocy. I simply cannot believe that dickhead gets to keep making utter sh*t movies, meanwhile there's young, fresh talent out there kicking and screaming and desperately trying to get their own film made, scratching together a few penny farthings to make ends meet...:eek:
Its the way of the world. Its not how good you are, its how good you THINK you are.
If your humble, no one cares.
If someone asks you if you are good, you say U am great. They will call your work great sight unseen. I have experimented wuth that and it works

Danny
14-Dec-2006, 06:00 PM
good point, i bet uwe bolls a legend in his own mind AKA: a fanbase of 1.

Eyebiter
17-Dec-2006, 02:32 PM
If he wasn't making some money with these POS films he wouldn't be able to find additional funding. German Investors get tax breaks for putting money into his movies. While they tank in the theaters apparently some people will rent or buy them on DVD.