PDA

View Full Version : Pic from Transformers (2007)

Rottedfreak
15-Dec-2006, 07:35 AM
SCORPONOK!
http://www.allspark.com/forums/index.php?act=Attach&type=post&id=8911
An example of cybernetic transformers, this is a homage to the Beast Wars character rather then the G1 headmaster.
Naturally G1 purists are pissed...

Danny
15-Dec-2006, 08:54 AM
to be fair the G1 headmaster scorponock looked as camp as christmas.

capncnut
15-Dec-2006, 12:06 PM
I'm rubbing my hands to the point of bleeding over this flick.

bassman
15-Dec-2006, 12:07 PM
I'm rubbing my hands to the point of bleeding over this flick.

MICHAEL BAY. That's enough to put your hands down. He hasn't had a deent film in years(imo). Hopefully he can handle this....

slickwilly13
15-Dec-2006, 05:00 PM
Being a G1 fan, I smell crap....:| I have already seen test prototype toys for the movie. I'm not impressed. For example. Starscream doesn't look anything like G1 Starscream. :rockbrow:

Rottedfreak
15-Dec-2006, 06:32 PM
Being a G1 fan, I smell crap....:| I have already seen test prototype toys for the movie. I'm not impressed. For example. Starscream doesn't look anything like G1 Starscream. :rockbrow:

It isn't a G1 movie, its to commemorate 20 years of Transformers, all the series with all the change that has ocurred since G1. As I said Scorponok is a example of a cyborg transformer, basically a robot with synthetic flesh a reference to the various series from the Beast Wars saga (2 CGI series - Beast Wars and Beast Machines - and 2 anime series - Beast Wars The Second and Beast Wars Neo).
Those prototypes were protoforms, a transformers basic form before taking on a vehicle alt mode. In Starscreams case I'm guessing the scene will play out with him landing on Earth scouting a military base finding F-22's scanning them and reconfiguring his shape into the familiar red and grey form that the various incarnations of the characters had merely to get the fans in the audience going.

slickwilly13
15-Dec-2006, 07:30 PM
I still have a bad feeling about it, though. I'm too old school.

Maitreya
16-Dec-2006, 07:34 AM
I think it could turn out cool, I loved Transformers when I was younger...

I guess we won't know UNTIL IT COMES OUT (for all of you that are saying it sucks before you've seen it)

Danny
16-Dec-2006, 12:30 PM
yes. we are all nerds.

Rottedfreak
16-Dec-2006, 07:03 PM
yes. we are all nerds.
thirty something year old virgins who live in their parents basements worshipping from the book of Furman to the toy of Primus, lord of light who will deliver us from the chaos bringers corrupting influence.

EvilNed
16-Dec-2006, 07:55 PM
Pearl Harbor sucked, Bad Boys 2 sucked. Didn't see The Island.

But The Rock rocked. Hopefully this film will too.

zombiefriend
16-Dec-2006, 08:04 PM
dude that picture looked AWESOME :D

MikePizzoff
16-Dec-2006, 08:17 PM
Looks alright to me!

bassman
20-Dec-2006, 12:12 PM
I see your picture and I raise you one badass NEW trailer.:)

CLICKY CLICKY (http://video.vividas.com/CDN1/5029_paramount/en/web/)

Cykotic
20-Dec-2006, 01:38 PM
Just saw the new trailer... I couldn't take my eyes off the screen!!!!

capncnut
20-Dec-2006, 04:47 PM
The trailer is pretty badass. I've got a feeling this could be quite an amazing flick.