PDA

View Full Version : Uwe Boll's next pile of turd: Postal

Cykotic
17-Dec-2006, 09:04 AM
http://www.worstpreviews.com/images/photos/postal/postal1.gif
http://www.worstpreviews.com/images/photos/postal/postal8.gif

Oh god why?? Can't he see that he has ruined many good chances at making a good Game-to-film adaptation??? "Alone in the Dark" Might have stood a chance if it had a decent director... Hell, even "House of the Dead" would have worked if that twat hadn't ruined it!

MinionZombie
17-Dec-2006, 11:38 AM
I might actually watch this film, and brave the terror of Uwe Boll-ock ... mind you, I expect it to be utter tosh, and quite frankly, who else but Boll-ock would touch a project like Postal?

With the Germans all pissed off about virtual death, it's weird that a German filmmaker is making this movie...

I was a fan of the first game and particularly the second, it was a lot of fun back in the day, I'm looking forward to the third game, but that won't be out for quite some time probably.

Danny
17-Dec-2006, 03:03 PM
wait, wasnt that the game were you could piss on gary coleman?:eek: , damn boll, you suck ass.

capncnut
17-Dec-2006, 04:00 PM
What I want to know is, who gives him the f**king money to make this crap?

MinionZombie
17-Dec-2006, 05:47 PM
Weird Germans looking to get tax breaks on their money ... or weird Germans who don't know any better ... or weird people of any country that Boll-ock has dirty dirt on, hence a bribery marathon which leads to Alone in the Dark 2: Germanic Boogaloo...:eek:

"but once you've finished sneaking, you've snuck!" :lol:

Danny
17-Dec-2006, 06:32 PM
Weird Germans looking to get tax breaks on their money ... or weird Germans who don't know any better ... or weird people of any country that Boll-ock has dirty dirt on, hence a bribery marathon which leads to Alone in the Dark 2: Germanic Boogaloo...:eek:

"but once you've finished sneaking, you've snuck!" :lol:

youse knows that 'the hoff' would save the world ala wild zero...if im thinking of the right movie referance.

EvilNed
17-Dec-2006, 08:01 PM
The game was golden. I don't think the film will be, but heck I'll watch it anyway. Uwe Boll is the coolest director around these days.

Cykotic
18-Dec-2006, 06:27 AM
Actually, I think he funds all of his own films...

MinionZombie
18-Dec-2006, 10:45 AM
Actually, I think he funds all of his own films...
How on earth he manages that I duno, he makes nothing but stinkers. Has he ever turned a decent profit ... let alone profit?

Danny
18-Dec-2006, 11:04 AM
i think i read in empire once he actually makes more money from a flop than a hit, to quote the producers.
so yes he makes them **** on purpose.

MinionZombie
18-Dec-2006, 11:20 AM
What a total dick, how can anyone deliberately make drivel on purpose?! It goes to show - Boll-ock has NO SOUL and must be casted off to the fiery depths of hell once and for all before it's too late!

Cykotic
18-Dec-2006, 11:22 AM
If we ignore him, maybe he'll go away....

DjfunkmasterG
18-Dec-2006, 11:26 AM
If we ignore him, maybe he'll go away....

That only works on forums... and it's not 100%. Hell, I am still here. :D

That shows you it doesn't work

MinionZombie
18-Dec-2006, 12:22 PM
*chuckles*

You can only stop Boll-ock by thrusting a dagger into him within the heart of a church, just watch out for flying sheets of glass and steeples! :D

Maitreya
18-Dec-2006, 09:15 PM
I can understand how he keeps getting his money, but what I don't get is why all these video game franchise owners continue to sell him the rights to their games!

It's ****ing disgusting. Reading that article posted about those screenwriters that tried to work with him make me hate him as a human being. I mean, there's NO way he can't notice that every single one of his movies has been rated ****tily and that he's lost money on every last one of them.

He should probably suck-start a 9mm before we're subjected to any more of this bull****.